Full Version: Sale: NYMETSJETS to dodgerblue38501
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
NYMETSJETS
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

NYMETSJETS receives:

$205 Money Order

dodgerblue38501 receives:

Cambell Earl 2009 UD Heroes Football Heroes On-Card Auto 3/25 Oilers

Haden Joe 2010 Press Pass Portrait Ed. Sideline Signatures On-Card Auto Browns Florida

Haden Joe 2010 Press Pass RC On-Card Auto Browns Florida

Hardesty Montario 2010 Press Pass Gridiron Gamers GU 176/275 Black Browns Tennesse

Hardesty Montario 2010 Press Pass Portrait Ed. Sideline Sigs RC On-Card Auto Browns Tennesse

Harvin Percy 2009 Press Pass Showbound Power Pick RC Auto Red 13/25 Vikings Florida

Herbstreit Kirk 2009 Press Pass Legends Saturday Sigs On-Card Auto N/A Ohio State

Laurinaitis James 2009 Press Pass Legends All Conference RC On-Card Auto 147/150 Rams Ohio State

McCoy LeSean 2009 Topps Finest RC Letterman Patch Auto "C" 9/49 Eagles

Olsen Merlin 2009 Leaf Certified Immortals GU 87/250 Blue Rams

Revis Darrelle 2006 UD Ultimate Ultimate Signatures RC Auto 190/250 Jets

Ryan Matt 2008 Leaf Limited RC Phenom Patch Auto 1/99 Nameplate White/Black/Red Falcons

Wells Chris Beanie 2009 Donruss Certified Fabric of Game Die Cut "26" RC Auto 6/10 Red Cardinals

Young Vince 2010 Donruss Classics Monday Night Heroes GU 179/299 Light Blue Titans

Additional notes:

Thanks for the purchase. Will ship once $ is received.
dodgerblue38501
I agree. MO will go out Thursday morning. smile.gif
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to NYMETSJETS.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dodgerblue38501.
NYMETSJETS
Awaiting payment before I ship. Chad, do you have a DC# for payment? Going on a week tommorrow (if you were able to send on Thursday) so should be here by now or getting close. Hopefully we are not dealing with a PO problem. Thanks.
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dodgerblue38501.
dodgerblue38501
I apologize for not updating in a more timely manner. I haven't been on the site in a few days. I had to go out of town last Friday due to a death in my girlfriend's family and I just returned today. I dropped this payment in the drop box at our joke of a PO on 8/20 or 8/21. I did use DC. When I scan the number it shows nothing, which has happened several times lately. I used the automated machine for postage so they would have had to manually scan the DC label. Apparently that is asking too much of them because it hasn't happened much lately. Mail has been taking 2-3 weeks in some cases to arrive here when it used to take 2-3 days. There are rumors of a work "slowdown" amongst some of the metro area POs to protest the closing of some smaller POs which in turn added more workload to the larger ones. Let's give it a few more days. I have a scheduled vacation this weekend but that is up in the air with my girlfriend's family situation so I may or may not be on the site very much in the coming days. All the info I have is below. I apologize for the delay and any inconvenience it may have caused you. I have been battling this PO problem for well over a month now.

Global Express Money Order
$205.00
8/20/10
Serial # 300288292

DC # 0308 2690 0002 2479 0886
NYMETSJETS
No worries on the delay. I'm sure it will show up soon. I'll update when received.
NYMETSJETS
Nothing yet. Hopefully will show this weekend.
NYMETSJETS
Finally showed yesterday. I'll get package out when I get a chance. Heading out of town for work tonight so hopefully by the end of the week.
Kmart6nets
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to NYMETSJETS.
NYMETSJETS
Package has not left yet. Sorry for the delay Chad but I've gotten very busy with work and been out of town quite a bit so haven't got to PO yet. Was hoping to get all my shipments out before I got busy but the PO taking weeks to get payment hear has unfortunately got into my busy time at work. In town the rest of the week so I'll get it out soon and post DC for you.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(NYMETSJETS @ Sep 21 2010, 08:56 PM)
Package has not left yet.  Sorry for the delay Chad but I've gotten very busy with work and been out of town quite a bit so haven't got to PO yet.  Was hoping to get all my shipments out before I got busy but the PO taking weeks to get payment hear has unfortunately got into my busy time at work.  In town the rest of the week so I'll get it out soon and post DC for you.

No worries. I know how hectic things can get. cool.gif
NYMETSJETS
Tracking/Insurance # via USPS is 420371229105150134711367206640. Went ahead and insured for $200 to be safe as I know you've had issues with your PO lately.

Again, sorry from the additional delay from my end on this transaction.
dodgerblue38501
QUOTE(NYMETSJETS @ Sep 29 2010, 03:07 PM)
Tracking/Insurance # via USPS is 420371229105150134711367206640.  Went ahead and insured for $200 to be safe as I know you've had issues with your PO lately.

Again, sorry from the additional delay from my end on this transaction.

Thanks for doing that! No problem on the delay. I'm really looking forward to getting this nice stuff. If you have more for sale, let me know.
dodgerblue38501
These cards are at my PO. The mail carrier left me a card in the mailbox saying that I have to sign for the package. I will go by my PO and pick it up tomorrow and update then.
dodgerblue38501
I picked up the cards at my PO today. They are awesome! Thanks for the great stuff! Deal complete. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.