Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: I'm looking for everything Bobby Jenks
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Jeff1367
I'm looking to trade for any Bobby Jenks cards you might have. I'm looking for any base, inserts, auto, GU, anything! I am willing to trade lots of base for GU. Check my trade page (www.freewebs.com/jeff1367) and let me know what you have to offer.
runner05
I know I have an 06 Topps base.

Sorry, no GU or Autos. sad.gif
Jeff1367
QUOTE(runner05 @ Oct 12 2006, 11:20 AM)
I know I have an 06 Topps base.

Sorry, no GU or Autos.  sad.gif

Already have that, but thanks anyway.
GREGLLOYD
i have a a&g mini , i think its a black border i have to double check when i get home.

looking for 04 & 06 topps inserts.
GREGLLOYD
no its not a black border.
2000 rushing yards
i don't have any, but i'll keep you in mind if i get one
hobbyfan
QUOTE(Jeff1367 @ Oct 12 2006, 01:09 AM)
I'm looking to trade for any Bobby Jenks cards you might have.  I'm looking for any base, inserts, auto, GU, anything!  I am willing to trade lots of base for GU.  Check my trade page (www.freewebs.com/jeff1367) and let me know what you have to offer.

I've got a 2004 Topps Total Jenks, back when he was with the Angels. It's all I have on Jenks at the moment, and I've got 2 of this card. If you've got one or two 2006 Mets cards to trade, LMK.
Jeff1367
QUOTE(hobbyfan @ Oct 12 2006, 06:21 PM)
I've got a 2004 Topps Total Jenks, back when he was with the Angels. It's all I have on Jenks at the moment, and I've got 2 of this card. If you've got one or two 2006 Mets cards to trade, LMK.

I need this. Anything in particular you are looking for? I have lots of 2006.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(Jeff1367 @ Oct 13 2006, 02:06 PM)
I need this.  Anything in particular you are looking for?  I have lots of 2006.

I need Jose Reyes & Pedro Martinez from the Fleer '06 set in return for the two Jenks cards. LMK.
kooljazz1966
I got his 02 chrome traded RC in angels uni
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.