Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Collecting DeAngelo Williams
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
d00msay3r
I'm collecting DeAngelo Williams and I want to try to get as much of him as I can. I'm working on just base and insert RC's for now and later on when I gain enough trade bait/goodies, I'll go after Auto's/GU's. LMK what you have, and if I don't already have it, I'll try to make a deal with you.

Thanks.
StatMansSportsCards
QUOTE(d00msay3r @ Oct 11 2006, 11:21 PM)
I'm collecting DeAngelo Williams and I want to try to get as much of him as I can. I'm working on just base and insert RC's for now and later on when I gain enough trade bait/goodies, I'll go after Auto's/GU's. LMK what you have, and if I don't already have it, I'll try to make a deal with you.

Thanks.

have a rookie lot listed in my trade page for DeAngelo. Check it out and LMK.
d00msay3r
QUOTE(StatMansSportsCards @ Oct 17 2006, 08:40 PM)
have a rookie lot listed in my trade page for DeAngelo. Check it out and LMK.

I'm interested in these...What is the difference between Score glossy and score?
P. Pass
P. Pass Big Numbers
P. Pass WalMart Insert
P. Pass SE Old School
Score Glossy
Topps Turn Back The Clock
cazfall
QUOTE(d00msay3r @ Oct 17 2006, 08:55 PM)
I'm interested in these...What is the difference between Score glossy and score?
P. Pass
P. Pass Big Numbers
P. Pass WalMart Insert
P. Pass SE Old School
Score Glossy
Topps Turn Back The Clock

06 playoff prestige regular bv 10. if you need it i'll want a gu from any set except fleer regardluss of bv.

plmk
d00msay3r
QUOTE(cazfall @ Oct 17 2006, 11:11 PM)
06 playoff prestige regular bv 10. if you need it i'll want a gu from any set except fleer regardluss of bv.

plmk

I have one of those coming, but thanks for the offer.
cazfall
QUOTE(d00msay3r @ Oct 17 2006, 11:12 PM)
I have one of those coming, but thanks for the offer.

yup. thanks for the response. have a good one

zac
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.