Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Any DeAngelo Williams cards in the house?
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
scatcat
Looking for anything I dont have on him. Autos, gu'd and rookies. Lmk as have lots to trade and lots of nice autos to trade for autos also. Would love to knock off some of this leaf certified mirror stuff. smile.gif
snkpoct137
i have an 06 topps chrome rookie card of his... it is really sweet looking
scatcat
I do have a few of them but can always use another. What are you looking for in return? If I have something I can help you out with, I will take a double. smile.gif
snkpoct137
QUOTE(scatcat @ Oct 11 2006, 10:18 PM)
I do have a few of them but can always use another.  What are you looking for in return?  If I have something I can help you out with, I will take a double.  smile.gif

any lions or vick or tomlinson
champb21
alright have score and (top fantasy 25 if trade does nto go through.)
scatcat
Have a couple score so not needed on that one sorry.

snkpoct137 - Sorry one last question. Only current lions or are you interested in like Barry Sanders and stuff. Am working on a list right now.
snkpoct137
QUOTE(scatcat @ Oct 11 2006, 10:36 PM)
Have a couple score so not needed on that one sorry. 

snkpoct137 - Sorry one last question.  Only current lions or are you interested in like Barry Sanders and stuff.  Am working on a list right now.

sanders would work but i dont want base... already have tons
scatcat
dropped ya a pm. My internets been dropping all night so not the quickest to reply. Hope we can work something out.
joey244
I have a 06 Fleer Ultra Head of the Class, PM me and LMK, thanks.
aceecards
I have a 5/5 auto patch from gridiron gear!
scatcat
Um, I am afraid to ask but what bv you looking for on it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.