Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Check out the Buckett
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
scatcat
Here are the links to look at. These are the only two that I have updated so please just check these out -

Football Autos

Nicer Football Autos
aceecards
nice stuff!!
braves4life1025
nice stuff i agree with him whats teh bV on the harrington uto gu?
scatcat
Thanks guys. The bv on the Harrington is $80. It is the prime version /25.
braves4life1025
o ok then lol i could trade u a dual ronnie brown GU paul warfield GU no clue on BV carnell williams GU the guy said the dual was deff. over 35 and the carnell was like 25 and a roy williams GU BV he said was like 30
coltsfan23
Nice stuff!
braves4life1025
im sorry i think he said 15 i forget
scatcat
More looking for autos for the autos sorry.
Iplayfootball_90
Nice stuff! How much is the Drew Brees auto?
braves4life1025
ohh ok!=[
scatcat
$100 on the brees
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(scatcat @ Oct 10 2006, 09:51 PM)
$100 on the brees

WOW! ohmy.gif Sweet card I would love to have it, but I don't have a $100 card. My Manning auto isn't even worth that much. laugh.gif
scatcat
Yeah that is a very rare one. It is numbered out of /50. Held value pretty good so think it has a great chance with how he is playing. What Manning do you have? Might be interested in it.
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(scatcat @ Oct 10 2006, 10:07 PM)
Yeah that is a very rare one.  It is numbered out of /50.  Held value pretty good so think it has a great chance with how he is playing.  What Manning do you have?   Might be interested in it.

Sorry, but I'm not really looking to move the Manning, but it is a 2003 Upper Deck MVP Prosigns Auto BV is $60 I believe.
über
sweet autos!
scatcat
Ok. No problem. Nice one also. smile.gif

QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Oct 10 2006, 10:08 PM)
Sorry, but I'm not really looking to move the Manning, but it is a 2003 Upper Deck MVP Prosigns Auto BV is $60 I believe.

Thanks über
SinatraKing
Don
Gorgeous Cards, love the Jones auto's, but don't have anything for them, I am afraid. I do really like the Payton/Smith dual Jsy card. What is the BV, or what are you looking for in BV?
bufbillsstlcards
Interested in the Finest Losman Auto and Contenders Kelsay auto. I think the finest is numbered out of 999? The contenders, I am not sure if it is, please fill me in!
scatcat
The Emmitt/Payton books for $120. That one is scanned to start with my Emmitt collection. Very Very Very tough for me to get rid of. smile.gif

bufbillsstlcards - Kelsey is numbered /864. Didnt see anything on trade page though. Any autos not listed?
straightbutta14
I like the LT auto.. check my site.. PC too
scatcat
Nothing right now sorry.

QUOTE(straightbutta14 @ Oct 11 2006, 12:01 AM)
I like the LT auto.. check my site.. PC too

globalduk
hey scat,
check my cards for your Montana Auto and LMK
don
PS: PM me for quicker response
mvpujols#5
I need your roddy white AU
bigeric
im intrested in both julius jones auto
scatcat
Don this is Don. smile.gif I will get back with ya this afternoon and check out your stash. smile.gif

mvpujols#5 - didnt see anything right now.

bigeric - stargazing is gone and would need a super nice auto football to get the leaf.
mvpujols#5
I am getting a torii hunter IP auto probobly today. lmk
scatcat
Sorry but have 3 hunter autos already.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.