Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: DeAngelo Williams....
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
d00msay3r
Is DeAngelo Williams considered a high end rookie, or would he be expensive to collect? I have 8 cards of him and soon to be 9 or 10 and I want to get every one that I can. He plays on the Panthers in my home state and I'm wondering if I will get into a big hole by collecting him.

champb21
no he a good person to collect im only 14 and im collecting young havent got in any hole yet just look for cards i found u with young and i traded one of deangelo away i got others if u need. press pass and score. but all u do is have to trade u want to spend moeny on cards he decent. try being a 14 yr old colecting rivers,young,cutler lol.
champb21
also u do have cutler a fleer fresh faces u lied ot me saying u have no more cards.
d00msay3r
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 10 2006, 09:20 PM)
no he a good person to collect im only 14 and im collecting young havent got in any hole yet just look for cards i found u with young and i traded one of deangelo away  i got others if u need. press pass and score. but  all u do is have to trade u want to spend moeny on cards he decent. try being a 14 yr old colecting  rivers,young,cutler lol.

I see what you're saying. I'm just wanting to know if I attempt trading for him, will it cost me some of my better cards? Plus, I like attending toy/hobby shows that come to town every once in a while, where card collectors show their collections and sell cards. I'm wondering at these shows, if DeAngelo Williams cards will cost me very much. I'm kind of guessing that he will, since he is a home state guy. The people there often sell many items of Steve Smith, DeShaun Foster, Jake DelHomme, for larger than normal prices.
aceecards
really middle of the class..

and losing ground due to injury!

kooljazz1966
I'm collecting deangelo too...he is gonna be a star in the league barring a major injury.
d00msay3r
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 10 2006, 09:21 PM)
also u do have cutler a fleer fresh faces u lied ot me saying u have no more cards.

I'm sorry if it made it seem like I lied to you. I thought you were only requesting items of trade. I do have Cutler Fresh Faces but I'm not currently looking to trade it since I'm trying to collect all of the Fleer Fresh Faces from the 2006 Fleer Football Set. I did not mean to make it seem that I lied to you, because I am not that kind of person. I'm always truthful and honest and I'd like for others to think that I am that way as well. So I apologize for that misunderstanding.

Also, for your Cutler collection, I opened a pack of 06 Topps today and pulled an 8306 insert card of Jay Cutler. LMK if you are interested, if so I'd like to trade card for card of any DeAngelo Williams you may have that I don't have already.

Thanks.
champb21
i didnt want to collect him cause look at maroney im nto collecting maroney but he doing better then bush in the nfl. so is his no name addai. i call him that noone heard fo him i think he should been higher up in draft but look he got more yards then bush. Vince young my main collecter ran 1 threw 2 td and 4 pics. doing ok in nfl for first yr. name some1 who didnt do ok there first yr. it takes time he'll be a star.
srry for talking so much but ya d williams will cost okey money dont worry plenty of bargains u can make with guys im sure they'll like your cards.
champb21
8306 i need but have score right now press pass suppose to be coming in 2 weeks. i would like to trade for fresh faces cause i need and 8306 if u dont mind.
champb21
so i can add 2 cards more to collection.
d00msay3r
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 10 2006, 09:31 PM)
so i can add 2 cards more to collection.

how did you find out how many total cards were made for cutler/young/rivers?
champb21
i can get it for u on deangelo
d00msay3r
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 11 2006, 11:13 AM)
i can get it for u on deangelo

could you please? i'm curious. thanks.
Iplayfootball_90
DeAngelo Williams has 272 cards right now.
champb21
ya 272 and what i do if i posted a trade guy was suppose to send hasnt sent yet. do i leave a negative. he a new trader and is very involved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.