Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New features: eBay and NAXCOM IDs
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I'm pleased to announce 2 new features for the Collector Zone - the addition of eBay and NAXCOM IDs in the member area of posts and in the member profiles (see attached images)!

The addition of these IDs provides another direct and easy way to promote your online auction and fixed-price listings.

Please note that this data only appears in the member area of posts if the member has entered their ID.

We hope that these new features will help you enjoy the Collector Zone even more!

-Bob
jrlenox
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 9 2005, 05:51 PM)
I'm pleased to announce 2 new features for the Collector Zone - the addition of eBay and NAXCOM IDs in the member area of posts and in the member profiles (see attached images)!

great new feature .. good to link people here with thier identities in the outside world.

Keep up the good work

-Jim
bob_TCC
QUOTE(jrlenox @ Nov 9 2005, 03:13 PM)
great new feature .. good to link people here with thier identities in the outside world.

Keep up the good work

Thanks, Jim. wink.gif

It's all part of the bigger picture! biggrin.gif

By the way, round 2 on this front is to have the IDs be links which go to the most relevant page on the other site. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 9 2005, 03:18 PM)
By the way, round 2 on this front is to have the IDs be links which go to the most relevant page on the other site.   wink.gif

I'm pleased to announce that round 2 has been completed. Now, you have a direct link to your items for sale on eBay and NAXCOM! Try it out by clicking on both my eBay and NAXCOM links. wink.gif

If you haven't already updated your profile to include both your eBay and NAXCOM ID, now would be a great time to do it!

-Bob
Bondsaway
This looks like another nice little tidbit for future emails about the site?!

Once again Bob has shown a willingness to make this site bigger and better than the rest! Hats off to ya!
tysingleton34
Sweet new feature Bob. I am going to update my profile right away. biggrin.gif
randallcards
my e-bay is zachboy03 but i dont use naxcom alot so i cant remember my # ill get back to u on that wink.gif
Bondsaway
For you guys/gals that do sell on ebay and naxcom this is a cool feature! No more do you have to provide links to your sales. Bob has done the work for you. So take the time to update your profiles so everyone here can see!
Agian thanks to Bob for another good idea in the words of Tony the tiger.
"Its Grrrrrrreat"
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Dec 17 2005, 03:05 AM)
This looks like another nice little tidbit for future emails about the site?!

Agreed. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(randallcards @ Dec 17 2005, 12:04 PM)
my e-bay is zachboy03  but i dont use naxcom alot so i cant remember my # ill get back to u on that wink.gif

I went ahead and added your eBay ID to your profile. However, every member can modify their own profile to add both their eBay and NAXCOM IDs to benefit from these new features. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Bondsaway @ Dec 17 2005, 02:53 PM)
For you guys/gals that do sell on ebay and naxcom this is a cool feature! No more do you have to provide links to your sales. Bob has done the work for you. So take the time to update your profiles so everyone here can see!

When you see another upcoming feature (Member Marketplace), you'll certainly decide that it's time to add these IDs and any others that we support! biggrin.gif

Look for more details this week. wink.gif

-Bob
jrlenox
hey bob

when can I add my OpenChecklist & Sportslots ID's to my profile ?

(ummm .. hint)

-Jim
bob_TCC
QUOTE(jrlenox @ Jan 5 2006, 02:41 PM)
(ummm .. hint)

Such a subtle one as well. laugh.gif

I'm waiting to hear back from Sportlots about the "main page" for any member. For OpenChecklist, look for details soon. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 5 2006, 02:45 PM)
For OpenChecklist, look for details soon.   wink.gif

Jim,

Why haven't you entered your OpenChecklist ID in your user profile yet? tongue.gif biggrin.gif

-Bob
jrlenox
Jim,

Why haven't you entered your OpenChecklist ID in your user profile yet? tongue.gif biggrin.gif

-Bob

which reminds me to have to start pushing out validation codes to people who have signed up with TCC/Ebay ID's so they can be linked
bob_TCC
I just wanted to make sure that all of our new members realized just how easy it is to get exposure for your eBay and NAXCOM listings by simply adding your IDs to your profile! If you haven't added them already, please do.

Also, for those that jump from here to eBay and back... If you simply click on any member's eBay ID or the banner and button ads, you'll be helping TCC as you win auctions and get those steals! biggrin.gif

-Bob
jaderock
Would you be able to do sportlots and other sites ind the future?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(jaderock @ Feb 28 2006, 03:23 AM)
Would you be able to do sportlots and other sites ind the future?

Yes. In fact, Sportlots.com is underway. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Once again, I just wanted to make sure that all of our new members realized just how easy it is to get exposure for your eBay and NAXCOM listings by simply adding your IDs to your profile! In fact, the mini profiles displayed next to posts now contain a small eBay icon for any member that has added their eBay ID to their profile. If you haven't added your eBay and NAXCOM IDs already, please do.

Also, for those that jump from here to eBay and back... If you simply click on any member's eBay ID or the banner and button ads, you'll be helping TCC as you win auctions and get those steals!

-Bob
hooters517
Thanks, this is a great feature, especially for us new guys.
bob_TCC
Once again, I just wanted to make sure that all of our new members realized just how easy it is to get exposure for your eBay and NAXCOM listings by simply adding your IDs to your profile! In fact, the mini profiles displayed next to posts contain a small eBay icon for any member that has added their eBay ID to their profile. If you haven't added your eBay and NAXCOM IDs already, please do.

Also, for those that jump from here to eBay and back... If you simply click on any member's eBay ID or the banner and button ads, you'll be helping TCC as you win auctions and get those steals!

-Bob
bob_TCC
It's been awhile, so...

I just wanted to make sure that all of our new members realized just how easy it is to get exposure for your eBay and NAXCOM listings by simply adding your IDs to your profile! In fact, the mini profiles displayed next to posts contain a small eBay icon for any member that has added their eBay ID to their profile. If you haven't added your eBay and NAXCOM IDs already, please do.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.