sportscollectoroz receives:

2009 Topps Chrome Jordan Schafer AU

redbird8 receives:

2005-06 Luxury Box Industry Anchors Dwyane Wade / Jay-Z #ed 31/99
2005-06 Luxury Box Industry Anchors Allen Iverson / Jay-Z #ed 66/99

Additional notes:

None Specified.
redbird8
I agree I will send out as soon as I can. But I only have 1 bubble mailer and I need to send it to some one else. I will keep you updated of when I get some to send out.
redbird8
sending today
sportscollectoroz
Your cards have also been mailed out.
redbird8
your cards are going out today
sportscollectoroz
Harry, can I get an update on this transaction? Have you received your end and mailed out mine? I'll be gone for the weekend and I would like for this transaction to be completed soon.

Oz
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to redbird8.
sportscollectoroz
Harry, I've been quite patient with this transaction until you've failed to communicate with me or any of the other TCC members. Records show a very recent log-in time, yet you choose to provide no status updates for your pending transactions. Please update.
pavi39
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to redbird8.
sportscollectoroz
No messages in the inbox. No replies in this thread. No packages received. I'm certain he has received the cards I sent him. I wish I could say the same about the cards I should have received by now.
urbanmonk
sportscollectoroz
No messages in the Inbox. No replies in this thread. No packages in the mailbox.
dekno2
sportscollectoroz
Unfortunately, another week gone by and I have no updates to provide.
RGBII

Harry,

We need an immediate update on the
status of this trade.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
sportscollectoroz
Another week gone by with no updates to provide.
sportscollectoroz
Another week gone by with no updates to provide.
RGBII

Harry last replied in this agreement on July the 2nd.
He was last on the site July 14th. He has had more
than ample opportunity to respond and make this
right.

If we don't get a response here in 24 hours, I
will fail this trade due to him.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
urbanmonk
sportscollectoroz
I received yesterday.
redbird8
I have recieved
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.