Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: More than one Transaction at a time?
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Suggestion Box
drocksthaparty
Ok,

I have been on this site for a while now, and I think that since the box break guys can get credit for their transactions, then what they should do is make it so where you can make more than one transaction at a time, for time consuming purposes. So if I have a box break this month and have 14 members in it, I should be able to enter the peoples names that are in my transaction and all of them will get a new transaction thread basically referring back to the break they were in.

So it would say

drocksthaparty receives

1 spot in box break or five spots in box break with a link to the box break on TCC

soandso receives

Paypal for spot

This way when they send it out, I will receive mine and so will someone like bob, and brian, it will just be a generic post but where you can just enter the names of all the people you want the transaction to go to.

Does this make sense to you? I stink at explaining it, I could do it in person but it would be a longer conversation.

Damond
joe31
Sorry Damond,

Im a little confused. I do see what your getting at though.
drocksthaparty
this would benefit the box break owner rather than the box break members. It would make it easier for the box break owner to post all his transactions. I have been in numerous box breaks where I never get credit for them, so this would benefit everyone because they would get a transaction and so would we. I know it is confusing but by allowing the box break person to add additional members. Like when you select buyer/seller maybe you can select box break owner. If that is the case, maybe it can have more than one box for all the people listed in the box break. Then you can go through and list all the people in the box break, then make a simple post as in what they receive and what they got.

So it would look like this

o buyer
o seller
o box break owner

you click on box break owner, and a scroll down box will appear you click the number of people in your break, then it will appear with 10 boxes. You then put the members names in the box and the transaction will go to everyone which will save time. This will create 10 transactions with 10 different members. Does this make sense now?

damond
urbanmonk
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ Jun 27 2010, 09:39 AM)
I have been in numerous box breaks where I never get credit for them,

damond

How would you not get "credit" for it? As all sales count as a transaction (just sales don't count for trader of the month.
drocksthaparty
because it was so much work for the box break owners that they never made the transactions. I would love to get in the top 10 and I have not gotten credit for many of them, because their were no transactions made.

Damond
urbanmonk
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ Jun 27 2010, 11:45 AM)
because it was so much work for the box break owners that they never made the transactions.  I would love to get in the top 10 and I have not gotten credit for many of them, because their were no transactions made.

Damond

Drop me a PM with who we are talking about. As that is not allowed, so they will get a warning on that. All breaks need transactions wrote up no exceptions, those that fail to follow that will not be having any.
drocksthaparty
its not a big deal, but I would love to get in the top 10 soon. I won't put anyone out there Dwight but I just think it would be a good way to make it easier for the box break owners.

damond
mjda
I really like this idea. Unfortunately, there is only 1 person who can make this decision. That person hasn't been active on the forums for quite some time now.
beanschat
I have gotten in a couple of box breaks where the owners didn't want to create transactions....or not create one until after they received funds, ordered the boxes, got the boxes in and did the break. Very simply, I told them that wasn't acceptable as it did not protect the buyers at all....but making one transaction would be SWEET!!
mjda
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jun 27 2010, 08:33 PM)
or not create one until after they received funds, ordered the boxes, got the boxes in and did the break

This is usually how I, along with a big majority of other breakers, do my breaks. I usually create the transactions the same day that the break is going to take place. This eliminates all of the large transaction times. In fact, I believe our own CZT members who host breaks do theirs this way as well. wink.gif
urbanmonk
QUOTE(beanschat @ Jun 27 2010, 06:33 PM)
I have gotten in a couple of box breaks where the owners didn't want to create transactions....or not create one until after they received funds, ordered the boxes, got the boxes in and did the break.  Very simply, I told them that wasn't acceptable as it did not protect the buyers at all....but making one transaction would be SWEET!!

QUOTE(mjda @ Jun 27 2010, 06:35 PM)
This is usually how I, along with a big majority of other breakers, do my breaks. I usually create the transactions the same day that the break is going to take place. This eliminates all of the large transaction times. In fact, I believe our own CZT members who host breaks do theirs this way as well. wink.gif

Transactions just need to be wrote up, there is no specified way to go about it. Basically whatever works for folks, as having one wrote it is what is important. As if paying with Paypal you have 30 days for a dispute, so if the break doesn't happen in a couple weeks you have that option. Mine get wrote up day of the break usually and I haven't had anyone with problems with that. Just need to be wrote up and all members of the break TCC members, as currently that is the only rules at this time.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ Jun 27 2010, 05:07 PM)
its not a big deal, but I would love to get in the top 10 soon.  I won't put anyone out there Dwight but I just think it would be a good way to make it easier for the box break owners.

damond

Damond,

That isn't the point, as I don't like to have to go dig around but guess I will have to. As folks that want to do breaks here have to follow the two current rules we have for group breaks unless they want to lose the right to do breaks or have other restrictions on their account here. Really isn't any leeway with those two rules, everyone has to follow them as I have to do the same also in my breaks.

Dwight
northicehero99
QUOTE(drocksthaparty @ Jun 27 2010, 07:07 PM)
its not a big deal, but I would love to get in the top 10 soon.  I won't put anyone out there Dwight but I just think it would be a good way to make it easier for the box break owners.

damond

Damond, I think supplying this to the Team would be helpful. The reason this should be done is to protect members. Not that those members would rip someone off, but if someone new comes on and notices this is not happening what is to keep them from using that as an excuse not to make transactions and then taking 16 members to the cleaners? The idea is that it should be done, in case there are issues, non-payments, etc. The more this information is available the better the TCC Team can get involved and limit losses, bad breaks, etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.