Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: OMG 2010 Panini Michael Jackson??
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Entertainment
bravesfan09
Just seen this on beckett and it made my day! Panini is going to release a Michael Jackson card set, that offers MJ RELICS!!! I will be buying a box of this guaranteed!!!

Panini Michael Jackson
jkseb1972
that would be sweet if the purchased his fake nose and put pieces of it on cards! I can see it now...."authentic event used nose!" or maybe "authentic burnt hair from Pepsi commercial" good stuff!
aceecards
better call shawn and reserve them now!
edgerrin32
I seen this last night and was going to post a topic but I though someone beat me to it. laugh.gif
baseballguy601
Ok it's 'I saw this'. Seriously.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(jkseb1972 @ Jun 26 2010, 11:19 AM)
that would be sweet if the purchased his fake nose and put pieces of it on cards! I can see it now...."authentic event used nose!" or maybe "authentic burnt hair from Pepsi commercial" good stuff!

.....your real funny. I'll make sure to put you on ignore so i dont have to see your stupid responses anymore.

QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Jun 26 2010, 12:04 PM)
Ok it's 'I saw this'. Seriously.

John what are you talking about?
jkseb1972
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Jun 26 2010, 03:32 PM)
.....your real funny.  I'll make sure to put you on ignore so i dont have to see your stupid responses anymore.

wow, a little tempermenatl aren"t we. you must have a serious man-crush on that creature.
baseballguy601
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Jun 26 2010, 02:32 PM)

You both said 'I seen'. Proper english is 'I saw'
edgerrin32
My bad, my IQ is only 6! laugh.gif tongue.gif
dielonthug
A relic of Michael Jackson. Ew, I will pass.
jkseb1972
QUOTE(dielonthug @ Jun 26 2010, 05:47 PM)
A relic of Michael Jackson. Ew, I will pass.

agreed!
finestkind
Play nice people. Or I won't.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.