5 loose packs of bowman

Additional notes:

thanks, it will be a couple of days before i can send
Johnny Number 5
agreed

thats coool. I have to pick up a small box to send yours. Will be out by monday
j5
Johnny Number 5
cards sent prioirty with dc, # is in the car. Any luck on your end sending?
j
redbird8
Hoping to send by thursday, with DC
Johnny Number 5
lmk
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(redbird8 @ Jun 30 2010, 10:45 AM)
Hoping to send by thursday, with DC

Any Luck today???

j555555 cool.gif
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Jul 1 2010, 04:14 PM)
Any Luck today???

j555555 cool.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the PM I received today.......

Send today?
j5

Well I had a friend over who was looking at my cards and he opend the blasterso can I send you just the packs?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you want me to take 5 packs instead of 13 like we agreed, are you serious?????????? mad.gif
Johnny Number 5
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Jul 1 2010, 05:02 PM)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the PM I received today.......

Send today?
j5

Well I had a friend over who was looking at my cards and he opend the blasterso can I send you just the packs?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you want me to take 5 packs instead of 13 like we agreed, are you serious?????????? mad.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have two options here................

Send me back my stuff and mark this as failed or find me a new blaster and send it ASAP.....Your cards are already out, and I have the dc slip at my desk.

Why would you let someone open a blaster that you were supposed to send to someone, and not even package it up yet. This is bad trading. I would be surprised if I ever deal with you again after this. I am also no longer interested in any of your group breaks. That is just horrible.... dry.gif
redbird8
I DIDNT LET THEM OPEN IT iT WAS LAST NIGHT WHEN i HAD THEM SITTING OUT TO SEND TO YOU AND HE OPENED IT I CAN FIND YOU A NEW BLASTER.
Johnny Number 5
It should have been packaged up already. if the packs are not opened just put the 13 packs in a larger bubble mailer and please get it out to me tomarrow. Its been too long of a wait for mailing my friend.
j
redbird8
I know I am sorry johnny this should have been taken care of I am sorry.
Johnny Number 5
DC#??
Johnny Number 5
DC#?
RGBII
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to redbird8.
Johnny Number 5
sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to redbird8.
Johnny Number 5
sent email no response - sad day
jh
Johnny Number 5
7 7 10 - no lucky dice here3
j
Johnny Number 5
I am getting frustrated with lack of communication here. In your profile you post that you do and will not deal with members on CTO and MSF. Perhaps you need to be there so you know what dis-satisfaction is like. I have been waiting too long for my cards, update this please quickly.

J5
urbanmonk
urbanmonk
urbanmonk
Johnny Number 5
Thank you dwight...
pavi39
Johnny Number 5
Dwight,

In response to your PM, THe receipt is in my jeep which is back in the shop. hopefully it is still there when I get it back. j5r
aceecards
aceecards
Johnny Number 5
I think this is a lost cause here. This guy does not come on, and as much as i can tell you i sent my end, and I am sure he has it i have no receipt to prove such. But, i am not looking to get a failing transaction on my end.
j
urbanmonk
At this point it will end up getting failed to them (that be my vote on this one as this not only current transaction of theirs with an "issue")
Johnny Number 5
so Redbird8 was online june 16 and his pm box is full. I would rate this an epic fail.
j
urbanmonk
As you know we will usually leave it open for at least 90 days before we fail it, unless we hear back from them and they don't care to make it right.
Johnny Number 5
3 months, thats insane this guy is never coming back
j
Johnny Number 5
THis guy is LOOOONG GONE

j
Johnny Number 5
Probably one of the biggest flops in my TCC history - epic failure.
j5j555555
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ Aug 11 2010, 01:15 PM)
Probably one of the biggest flops in my TCC history - epic failure.
j5j555555

Give me the word John and I'll fail it
Johnny Number 5
Thank you mike......Please do ....i appreciate your help my friend.
urbanmonk
Johnny Number 5
I have received replacements in the tune of the following..

09 Classics Auto - Ace Parker SP #/59
08 LEaf RS - Mike Hart #/283

thanx mang
j
redbird8
recieved... Thanks johnny :0. CZT please let mw know if there is anything more i can do
Johnny Number 5
SOunds like ap postitive close right here, at redb ird, lmk about the drew, im hoping we can deal again.
j
redbird8
I will, I will shoot you a pm about it now.
Johnny Number 5
ok cool man thank u
j
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.