topps,

topps total,

fleer futures,

sage game exclusives,

topps red hot rookies,

score

Sage HIT Vince Young

Additional notes:

I agreed to send first. Will send tomorrow.
champb21
i agree to this deal and will send after i recieve.
d00msay3r
sent today at around noon
champb21
reciveced today sending out tom. or monday. ill tell u which one later. next time idk but they suppose to be in one thing all together. send in bubble mailer protects them better. tell u what i think of cards havent lok at them just what thye were sent in.
champb21
look at cards wonderful condition ill send monday. cause need to get bubble mailer.
d00msay3r
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 13 2006, 05:11 PM)
look at cards wonderful condition ill send monday. cause need to get bubble mailer.

Alright, great.
champb21
due to the computer problem i have we just got a labtop up and running if u want to check my ip address go ahead. i need to send thursday at the least im srry for the trouble i lost ur address my dad went to hospital for his elbow after we played football heckat week i promise to get it to u just need address and time please.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 17 2006, 03:58 PM)
due to the computer problem i have we just got a labtop up and running if u want to check my ip address go ahead. i need to send thursday at the least im srry for the trouble i lost ur address my dad went to hospital for his elbow after we played football heckat week i promise to get it to u just need address and time please.

Do you have his address again? Are you ready to mail this package tomorrow?

-Bob
d00msay3r
I sent him my address.
champb21
ya and i sent today.
d00msay3r
Alright, hopefully I'll get Saturday or Monday.
champb21
ull recieve monday.
d00msay3r
Received today.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.