Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: nflsam79 to drocksthaparty
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
drocksthaparty
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

drocksthaparty receives:

DUAL GU-

DONALD BROWN-2009 sp rookie threads rookie dual gu(blue)serial#231/299
MICHAEL CRABTREE/NATE DAVIS-2009 donruss threads rookie collection rookie dual gu (red) serial#/500

AUTOS-

MARIO MANNINGHAM-2010 prestige extra points auto serial#/199
TYSON JACKSON--2009 gridiron gear rookie gridiron gems rookie pull out auto serial#/100
BRANDON PETTIGREW-2009 gridiron gear rookie gridiron gems rookie pull out auto serial#/100
RHETT BOMAR- 2009 donruss classics rookie auto/299
MOHAMMED MASSAQUOI-2009 topps magic rookie auto sp!

nflsam79 receives:

15 dollars via mail

Additional notes:

thanks for the deal
nflsam79
agreed and thanx
nflsam79
got cash today ur cards will go out friday or monday thanx
nflsam79
drock bro ive had a lot of stuff going on ie my grandma has been in the hospital 4 over a week well when i came home 4 the 1st time last night i couldnt find the crabtree/davis dual now we can do 1 of 2 things i can put a boldin/fitz dual gu from 2007 absolute in its place which that books 10 bucks more than the crabtree/davis or i can send like 4 or 5 bucks back with the rest of the cards please lmk bud and im so sorry and i hope u understand
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to drocksthaparty.
drocksthaparty
keep the money, send me a card, that is cool.

I am sorry to hear about your family, I will keep you in my prayers.

damond
nflsam79
thanx 4 understanding bro ur awesome and ur cards will go out monday thanx
drocksthaparty
no problem, thanks for another great trade, with this trade, I might go into spot number 11 all time?

nice

damond
nflsam79
drock had 2 send 2 packages dc # s are 03093220000000907652 and 03093220000000907683
drocksthaparty
received today, thanks

Damond
drocksthaparty
TRANSACTION COMPLETE THANKS AGAIN SAM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.