Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone for 2010 bowman? Packs/boxes LMK fast!***
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Marketplace
edgerrin32
This stuff is sold out almost everywhere!

I can get a hold of at least 10 jumbo packs of it! And possibly a box or 2 or maybe some loose packs! If you are interested I will go pick them up! Please LMK fast as they might be gone by the time I can get them? LMK what you our willing to pay for them. I wont be selling them for what I pay though! So think eBay range prices. And also what it would cost to ship! LMK biggrin.gif

I will take $40 dlvd on the blaster/boxes, If I can get a couple!
And $16 dlvd on the packs!

Just confirm what you want and you will pay as soon as I get them and I will pick them up! Provided I can get them! Where I'm getting them might be sold out? But I called today and they still had some.

PS if you want them, please be prepared to buy them! I cant hold them, and I WON"T TRADE FOR THEM! Unless you had some rare Edgerrins I need!
Johnny Number 5
if selling how much
j
edgerrin32
Looking for offers on them? About the eBay range! And they are selling higher every day that goes by!
edgerrin32
Anyone? I can pick them up in the morning? LMK
ronaldinho0003
Would you do 35 dlvd for a box? I have a friend who is interested in one.
edgerrin32
I will see if I can get one! I would need $40 so it covers the shipping!
ronaldinho0003
We'll pass. I think we're going to poke around and look for some this weekend.
edgerrin32
They are sold out almost everywhere and going up in price on eBay! I found 1 place around here that has anything for 2010 bowman! And I called 9 different places! And am going to call 3-4 more different places tomorrow.
edgerrin32
Im going to run around and find everything I can for this tomorrow and Thursday! If you haven't seen, the jumbos are selling for about $20-$25 each right now! And the one of the last blasters to sell sold for AND YOU ARE NOT READING THIS WORNG $85 plus $6 shipping! I know I can get at least 10 jumbo packs! I will be hitting about 25 different places around the area that sell cards! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.