Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: LOOKING: Rookies 1993-2001 Die Cut
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Gforce083
I think I'm having a childhood fixation! I'm looking for the cards I chased as a kid!
I want Football Rookies from 1993-2001 of the Upper Deck SP Die Cut, Upper Deck Silver/Gold Electric, Select/Pinnacle/Zenith Artist Proofs, Select Gold variety!

I will also look at Upper Deck SP Gold Die Cuts or SP Holoview DieCuts of veterans if you have them!

I don't want the scrubs, but let me know what you have !
Gforce083
Come on! Bust out those older boxes and pull these out, especially you guys 28yrs + smile.gif
edgerrin32
I have a few upperdeck die cuts. Not sure if they are the ones you want or not. Heres a link to the folder most of them are in!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1583157
Gforce083
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Jun 13 2010, 07:24 PM)
I have a few upperdeck die cuts. Not sure if they are the ones you want or not. Heres a link to the folder most of them are in!!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?...albumId=1583157

I like the SP Star Attractions Die Cuts...think you had 5 of them .
edgerrin32
Yep 5 in my site. I also have a Kordell Steawert gold version like those, and a Micheal Jordan reg one. LMK what you want to do for them?
Gforce083
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Jun 13 2010, 09:11 PM)
Yep 5 in my site. I also have a Kordell Steawert gold version like those, and a Micheal Jordan reg one. LMK what you want to do for them?

Just want the 5 on your site. the Stewart Gold sounds nice, but it's Stewart...haha.
edgerrin32
What do you have for them I might want? I would sell them for $6 dlvd? LMK what you want to do.
Gforce083
Who else has some of this stuff?
Gforce083
anyone else?
Gforce083
still looking for these!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.