straightbutta14
rec'd. 10/13
straightbutta14
don.. did you get thisfrom our trade?..

1996 Leaf Signature Series Johnny Damon Auto
2004 Playoff Prime Signatures Proof Chad Johnson Auto #31/85

lmk
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to globalduk.
globalduk
I never got the cards, so i think the mail system ate them. This is the first time i've had something sent to me that's gotton lost....luckily it wasn't one of our big trades...lol. I don't know what else to do, other than keep waiting and let you know if they come.
But if Bob wants to close this trade out, that is fine. I'm not expecting the return of my cards.....it's nobodys fault but the PO.
don
straightbutta14
yeah don.. I had one of my trades take 1 1/2 months to complete because of the PO.. let me know when they get there...

QUOTE(globalduk @ Oct 25 2006, 08:41 PM)
I never got the cards, so i think the mail system ate them.  This is the first time i've had something sent to me that's gotton lost....luckily it wasn't one of our big trades...lol.  I don't know what else to do, other than keep waiting and let you know if they come.
But if Bob wants to close this trade out, that is fine.  I'm not expecting the return of my cards.....it's nobodys fault but the PO.
don

bob_TCC
QUOTE(globalduk @ Oct 25 2006, 11:41 PM)
But if Bob wants to close this trade out, that is fine.  I'm not expecting the return of my cards.....it's nobodys fault but the PO.

We'll go ahead and leave it open for now.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Don,

Any chance that this package showed up yet?

-Bob
globalduk
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 31 2006, 01:22 AM)
Don,

Any chance that this package showed up yet?

-Bob

Nope....nothing. I think it's a safe bet that it's a lost cause. It suks, but what ya gonna do? Hopefully this is my 1 in a million lost mail, and i won't have another one get lost for another 12 years of online trading...lol....
bob_TCC
QUOTE(globalduk @ Nov 1 2006, 12:22 AM)
Nope....nothing.  I think it's a safe bet that it's a lost cause.  It suks, but what ya gonna do?  Hopefully this is my 1 in a million lost mail, and i won't have another one get lost for another 12 years of online trading...lol....

Don,

Rumor has it that this showed up today. Can you confirm that? tongue.gif

-Bob
globalduk
lol.....you betcha. And it was as i suspected...only the PO fault, since it was postmarked from back when we did the trade. smile.gif
So this deal is completed! smile.gif
thanks,
don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.