Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: looking for vince young, and jay cutler
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
champb21
looking for all vince young cards and jay cutler still im lookin for. im looking to build up a collection for the contest so please help out thx.

brandon
coltsfan23
I have a Jay Cutler auto. lmk if ya need it.. also do u have aim? jw
champb21
yes i do ill im u when ur on i need card though. but i odnt htink i got anything im on aim right now.
hobbyfan
I have a Score '06 Hot Rookie #3 (Cutler). Need his base card from the same set in return.
champb21
also looking for bush
champb21
tryign to fiqure out who i can get
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 9 2006, 11:45 AM)
tryign to fiqure out who i can get

Out of those 3 Cutler will probably be the cheapest to collect.
champb21
out of what who u guys have need vince young for sure and idk either reggie bush or cutler cards. please help out.
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 9 2006, 04:14 PM)
out of what who u guys have need vince young for sure and idk either reggie bush or cutler cards. please help out.

Out of Bush and Cutler. Cutler would be cheaper to collect. I mean a Bush auto goes for almost $100+ and Cutler autos go for at most around $60.
champb21
in the end making alot of money on bush he just got his first touchdown and won it for them.
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 9 2006, 05:11 PM)
in the end making alot of money on bush he just got his first touchdown and won it for them.

Yeah, but before you decide I would wait until Cutler gets to play, but go ahead and start getting Young.
champb21
ya ill wait till cutler plays he suppose to be the next john elway he said tht himself sitting next to john madden. exact quote" im hearing he suppose to be the next me""hopefully he can be the next me i think he looks like me in playing football i used to watch him play in vanderbilt i saw couple game"
Iplayfootball_90
Yeah, Cutler is one of my favorite players so I can't wait to see him play.
champb21
im taking elways word and started collecting him u know who also doing good rivers and grossman this year. might colect rivers too.
Iplayfootball_90
QUOTE(champb21 @ Oct 10 2006, 08:49 PM)
im taking elways word and started collecting him u know who also doing good rivers and grossman this year. might colect rivers too.

Rivers would be a good one. Grossman's stuff is hard to get now. Plus Charlie usually gets dibs on his stuff. laugh.gif
champb21
so any rivers cards out there help and I playfootball u have any cutler cards and rivers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.