None Specified.
babybraves05
agreed!!! thanks for the PC help!
babybraves05
rec'd!

BEAUTIFUL card =)

Thanks bro
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to dads cards.
babybraves05
He Rec'd the package, but it was in a plastic bag, with a tear or hole in it and no cards in it. He went to his P.O. for the Lost and Found and they said it wasn't there, and I went to mine that I sent them out from, and they said that they didn't have it. We're just trying to figure out what to do now... He's on vacation, so if any mod would leave their advice, that would be great. I don't wanna lose out on 55bv worth of cards, but I don't want him to lose out on his 60bv card... How do we figure this out?
urbanmonk
QUOTE(babybraves05 @ Jun 20 2010, 01:24 PM)
He Rec'd the package, but it was in a plastic bag, with a tear or hole in it and no cards in it. He went to his P.O. for the Lost and Found and they said it wasn't there, and I went to mine that I sent them out from, and they said that they didn't have it. We're just trying to figure out what to do now... He's on vacation, so if any mod would leave their advice, that would be great. I don't wanna lose out on 55bv worth of cards, but I don't want him to lose out on his 60bv card... How do we figure this out?

Try and work something out between the two of you, as it is between you two on this is only suggestion we have.
babybraves05
OK, so,
Seeing as how I got my cards, and the ones that were lost won't be recovered, I feel bad about him not having any cards. So, I am going to pull a triple Browns card out of my PC and ship it out to him. It only books Half of what we dealt for, but, honestly, it's worth more than half, and I think he will be happily surprised!

Steve, if you could let me know when you receive the card, I would like to know your reaction to the quality of the replacement related to what you sent me and what I sent you earlier... Like I said, this had been in the back of my mind to send this to you for a week or 2, and now that something fell through, it's a good time to get it to you.

Hope you enjoy!!!
babybraves05
Sent out replacement package today!
dads cards
Recieved today trade can be Closed THANKS What a Pleasent suprise being a Browns fan happier with this card then the 4 that were lost
THANKS AGAIN
Steve
RGBII
Thanks to both of you gentlemen for
working this out and making a success
of a bad sutiuation.

It is appreciated.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.