grb333x receives:

2008 spx malcolm kelly winning materials dual # wm-mk ser # 36/199

2008 sp rookie threads kevin williams rookie threads # rt-ks ser # 51-99

2004 hot prospects ben troupe future swatch patch # 100 ser # 17/50

2009 upper deck matt forte game day gear # nfl-fo

Additional notes:

thanks
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to grb333x.
grb333x
Money being sent tomorrow.
nuhuskers
just an update on this. returned home from vacation and yet to rec payment. if mailed as stated above i should have rec'd by now. let me know.
thanks
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to grb333x.
grb333x
It was sent. I dont know why you hae to send me all these PM's. He should have it but if he doesn't possibly tommorow. It was sent stop sending me pms about stuff that is done on my part.
grb333x
Really...
nuhuskers
payment was rec'd today. envelope is post marked mailed on June 17th. If you could pm me your address I would appreciate it. Return address on envelope is a little small so I can't read some of it. Cards will mail as soon as I get an address.
thanks
grb333x
Ok. Wanna unrestridt me now because I'm basically frozen now when my part in all open deals is complete. it was unneccesary in the first place but now it's just ridiculous.
RGBII
This could have, and should have been handled
with PM's. Yet you chose to chastise a volunteer
member of the CZT in an open forum for doing
his job.

Now, you will live with the consequences of that
very poor decision.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
grb333x
I didn't do anything sorry that ive been really busy but being a day late because I did not have time doesn't require you to send me 5 emails.
urbanmonk
QUOTE(grb333x @ Jun 4 2010, 07:43 PM)
Money being sent tomorrow.

So it was sent on the 5th?

QUOTE(nuhuskers @ Jun 21 2010, 03:21 PM)

payment was rec'd today.  envelope is post marked mailed on June 17th.  address.
thanks

yet mailed on 17th and rec'd the 21st

QUOTE(grb333x @ Jun 24 2010, 07:18 AM)
I didn't do anything sorry that ive been really busy but being a day late because I did not have time doesn't require you to send me 5 emails.

How is that a day late? And I see two update requests in this transaction, one needing you to confirm transaction. Transactions will get an update request for sure if it has been two weeks.

It was sent stop sending me pms about stuff that is done on my part.

Telling us what to do or not do makes one 0 points when we are just volunteers trying to make things go smoothly here. Things come up in life, but one needs to keep trading partner aware of any changes to when sending and also post such in the trade threads so the CZT know what is going on also.
RGBII
QUOTE(grb333x @ Jun 24 2010, 10:18 AM)

Wrong response!

You'll have the next 24 hours to contemplate
on the correct one.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
grb333x
OK dont threaten me first of all. i have a lot of other stuff to deal with this is just a hobby. the point is i am done my part in all open sales and your stopping me from making any others. you are practically harassing me and it is understandably frustrating to me.
RGBII
Make that 48 hours.

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
grb333x
Huskers. Have you sent? Just trying to keep up on my transactions. I got to find out where all of my things are cause I've been away for two days.
nuhuskers
yes. cards shipped earlier this week.
grb333x
Thanks man.
grb333x
Rec'd today. Very nice
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.