Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Almost everything for trade or sale!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Hail24
Anything is for trade or sale except for my Peyton Manning PC unless it is for more Peyton Manning PC. Also I am willing to part with my AP PC but I warn you the TTT Gold RC auto /25, Topps chrome rookie white refractor Graded 9.5, and the 2 multi colored Gu rookie patches will be VVVVHTG so only serious offers please. Some will be harder to get than others but will look at buckets and all offers. I am willing to sell outright or do card cash deals whatever works. PMs work the fastest but I will check back to this thread every now and then. Thanks
tj4eck
CMB for:

user posted image
coltsfan23
Please PM me with your best price for the Harrison Contenders bv 30 & shonne greene spa bv 100.
chiefsfan101
interested in the mcfadden gu
facemuscles
Hit me up with a price on your Exquisite 8x GU Bears card. PM is the best. Thanks, TL cool.gif
CardCollector123
I like these

Vernon Davis RC AU
Brandon Jacobs RC AU
Quad Patch

LMK
Hail24
QUOTE(tj4eck @ May 31 2010, 08:44 PM)
CMB for:

user posted image

Sorry man I didn't see anything I would need for it. Thanks for the look though.
Hail24
QUOTE(chiefsfan101 @ May 31 2010, 09:34 PM)
interested in the mcfadden gu

This is the only thing I saw that I would need. Just lmk if we can work something out thanks.
user posted image
Hail24
QUOTE(facemuscles @ May 31 2010, 09:35 PM)
Hit me up with a price on your Exquisite 8x GU Bears card. PM is the best. Thanks, TL cool.gif

Sorry man I need to move that to PC because I can't trade or sell that card. My son is a huge Bears fan and I promised him I would keep that card for him. Thanks for the look though.
tj4eck
would u sell that quad?
Hail24
QUOTE(CardCollector123 @ May 31 2010, 10:00 PM)
I like these

Vernon Davis RC AU
Brandon Jacobs RC AU
Quad Patch

LMK

Sorry man didn't see anything that I could use. Thanks for the look though.
Hail24
QUOTE(tj4eck @ May 31 2010, 11:10 PM)
would u sell that quad?

Yes I would sell the Quad for $15 DLVD. A Triple Patch from 08 Premier with Reed,Sanders,Huff went for $15.50 with shipping and it was #ed /75. I think Polamalu and Samuel are definately an upgrade from huff and mine is #ed /45. Just lmk thanks
tj4eck
Let me think and i'll get back to you
Hail24
QUOTE(tj4eck @ May 31 2010, 11:21 PM)
Let me think and i'll get back to you

Alright just lmk thanks.
Hail24
Man I didn't know my cards were that bad? Anybody want anything today?
tj4eck
go ahead and post up that Quad for $15
Hail24
QUOTE(tj4eck @ Jun 1 2010, 10:10 PM)
go ahead and post up that Quad for $15

Alright sounds good and I will send out tomorrow if payment is sent by then. Thanks.
O-StateCowboy
How much for your Rashaun Woods 2004 Playoff Honors Hidden Gems auto?
bravesfan09
Very interested in the Moreno Patch, Moreno Stamp/Jsy, and Elway/Young/Moon GU.
Raidaz89
PM me best price on these:

Jerome Harrison Contenders
Vernon Davis Contenders
Brandon Marshall booklet
Shonn Greene SPA

Thanks
Hail24
QUOTE(O-StateCowboy @ Jun 1 2010, 11:29 PM)
How much for your Rashaun Woods 2004 Playoff Honors Hidden Gems auto?

How about $8 dlvd? Just lmk thanks.
Hail24
QUOTE(bravesfan09 @ Jun 1 2010, 11:39 PM)
Very interested in the Moreno Patch, Moreno Stamp/Jsy, and Elway/Young/Moon GU.

Do you have a bucket or just that list? I didn't see anything on the list except the Jared Allen auto and I know you wouldn't want to trade down on that especially for 3 GU. Well just lmk thanks.
O-StateCowboy
QUOTE(Hail24 @ Jun 2 2010, 10:03 AM)
How about $8 dlvd?  Just lmk thanks.

That works for me. Do you have any more OSU players not pictured?
Hail24
QUOTE(O-StateCowboy @ Jun 2 2010, 10:54 AM)
That works for me.  Do you have any more OSU players not pictured?

I will go post it up then and everything I have that is a gu or auto is in my photobucket. The only things I have alot of that isn't in my photobucket are #ed inserts and a bunch of rookies from 06-09. Well I will post it up and if I receive payment today I will send it out this afternoon. Thanks
Hail24
Made a couple deals first time around lets try it again since there are some new cards in the bucket. Also I will be adding 8-10 more cards tomorrow afternoon so make sure to check back I know there will be a Bo jackson NT auto/jersey, Forte 3 color NT rookie Auto, and some other real nice cards. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.