Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Strasburg superfractors going for big $$ on ebay
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Hobby Headlines
2000 rushing yards
So big, in fact. It was featured on yahoo.com below

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/blog/big_leagu...?urn=mlb,243549

here is the ebay auction if a TCC member wants to win the prize.

As many of you know, he is very hyped up to be the next great one, and i think it will come true. But that much?! I dunno. Although this is a good thing for card collecting geeks like us, we do get recognition laugh.gif

joe31
I think theres already 2 other threads about this, lol. Its drawing a lot of attention.

**If you were aiming towards that its so big yahoo is even talking about it then I guess its different.
edgerrin32
Still shaking my head! And if you look really close at it, it looks like it was cut crappy! Anyone else see that? Little fuzzy's on it?
whatwild
I think this is crazy along with the nut whos gonna pay the 10-20k.. LMAO

I thought I was spending alot on my Manning rcs and or autos. I was thinking spending @round $300 was a ton, boy I must still be in the minors.
Zimbow
He's doing well in Triple-A
Johnny Number 5
laugh.gif
SFGiants
QUOTE(Johnny Number 5 @ May 27 2010, 05:09 PM)
laugh.gif

Paying that much is for a card is insane, but possibly buying a box of 06 bowman to chase the Longo Super seems at least plausible, kinda puts it in the back of my mind now. LMAO laugh.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Jerad
whatwild
is it bowman 06 or Bowman 06 chrome?

Ima get a box of it soon.
2000 rushing yards
i'm not sure actually, the link doesn't work anymore
whatwild
I dont collect baseball and in 06 I bought a box of Bowman and it had chromes in it sad.gif

I was talking about the longo card anyways
Hallsgator
Longoria is in 06 BDP.
whatwild
K thanks I will buy a Box while on my travels this month and let you guys know what I get.

I know whatever I do get all will be FS/FT because I dont collect Baseball just a heads up.
ffman
Assuming buyer pays, it has sold for $16,403.
redbird8
funny he only has it in a toploader, at least put a screwdown on it...
Lew47
QUOTE(redbird8 @ Jun 3 2010, 05:54 PM)
funny he only has it in a toploader, at least put a screwdown on it...

Alot of collectors don't keep high end cards in screwdowns because toploaders are safer.

check out e-bay item 200485213281.that has to be some kind of joke.
Gforce083
QUOTE(Lew47 @ Jun 4 2010, 08:40 AM)
Alot of collectors don't keep high end cards in screwdowns because toploaders are safer.

yup....it's not a good feeling when you take that 86 fleer Jordan RC out of your screwdown and the card rips in half because it became affixed to plastic.
Icrackwax
QUOTE(587035 @ Jun 24 2010, 07:32 PM)
check out e-bay item 200485213281.that has to be some kind of joke.

I was thinking the same thing. Is it for real?!?
2000 rushing yards
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=200485213281

wow!!! jawdrop.gif it seems fake but look how many bid retractions there are, its making it look more legit
Icrackwax
Yeah, it went down $500,000 in the past day due to the pre-approved bid system that got set up.
cardcrazed
interesting.............

Justin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.