Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Ttm Thread
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Autographs > TTM Addresses and Successes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
cardcrazed
[CODE]This will be my thread for TTM successes and failures. I have sent out to 6 addresses so far. These are who I have sent out to:

Jeff Burris - ND and Colt cornerback
Quentin Coryatt - Colt LB
Dallas Clark - C/O Indianapolis Colts
Ken Dilger - Colt TE
Jim Harbaugh -super excited about this one, hope he sends back!
Raymond Berry - same as above!

I will let you all know when or if I get anything back! If anyone has anymore addresses see my other thread or add to this one!

Justin
Gadsden86
good luck. Did you use that site i sent ya?
edgerrin32
Whats the site?
cardcrazed
QUOTE(Gadsden86 @ May 22 2010, 02:53 PM)
good luck. Did you use that site i sent ya?

Yeah I used it, but there is a very limited amount that you can use for "free". I am definitely considering paying the fee to take advantage of the other resources. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Justin
cardcrazed
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ May 22 2010, 03:08 PM)
Whats the site?

sportscollectors.net

Justin
cardcrazed
well I went ahead and took a chance just to see if Peyton would sign a couple of cards for me, they were sent out today so we will just see what happens! I sent them C/O Indianapolis Colts.

Justin
edgerrin32
Thanks for the site Justin's laugh.gif !! I signed up, man im pumped to get started!! I seen like 20-30 I could send to and that just the free ones I can look up! This looks like it could be a great and cheap hobby!
cardcrazed
good luck with all your TTM's, let me know which ones are successes!

Justin
cardcrazed
I received my first TTM today and it was from HOFer Raymond Berry. Here is what I got:

- he signed my Donrus Classics card Raymond Berry HOF 73
- he sent a promotional card signed To Justin, Raymond Berry '10
- he signed a promotional post card
- he signed a advertisement for his instructional video

I am shocked, I would have just been happy if he had signed my card! What a class act guy! Thanks for reading!

Justin
edgerrin32
Sounds like hes on my list laugh.gif tongue.gif you sent to the team right?
cardcrazed
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ May 28 2010, 12:01 AM)
Sounds like hes on my list  laugh.gif  tongue.gif you sent to the team right?

......................... unsure.gif

Justin
edgerrin32
Was talking about Berry! You sent to the team address right?
Gadsden86
Nice getting him back.
Berry was probly sent to his home. I am planing on paying for the site to get more phins. Love getting stuff back.
stlramman
Congrats on Berry! He is a very gracious signer.
cardcrazed
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ May 29 2010, 03:14 PM)
Was talking about Berry! You sent to the team address right?

No I sent to his home, he played for the Baltimore Colts so there really is no affiliation there. He really is very gracious, if I was his age I don't think I would be signing things if I didn't have to!

Justin
cardcrazed
QUOTE(Gadsden86 @ May 29 2010, 05:28 PM)
Nice getting him back.
Berry was probly sent to his home. I am planing on paying for the site to get more phins. Love getting stuff back.

Yeah I think paying is going to be my only chance of getting more Colts addresses! For the price it seems worth it!

Justin
Gadsden86
I agree for 14.99 a year why not. Already got 11 free autos so if i pay i can get so many more tongue.gif
cardcrazed
QUOTE(Gadsden86 @ May 30 2010, 03:25 PM)
I agree for 14.99 a year why not. Already got 11 free autos so if i pay i can get so many more tongue.gif

couldn't agree more!

Justin
cardcrazed
Saturday I received a nice surprise in the mail, Quentin Coryatt signed 2 of the cards I sent him! One of the cards he signed he inscribed to me the other he signed his name and jersey number! It took approx. 16 days to receive.

Justin
Gadsden86
Nice.
edgerrin32
I signed up for the free acct, but when I have the money im going to pay for everything so I can get into it! cool.gif
cardcrazed
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Jun 7 2010, 02:22 AM)
I signed up for the free acct, but when I have the money im going to pay for everything so I can get into it! cool.gif

Yeah I will be paying, I am already itching to send out more!

Justin
cardcrazed
I received the 2 cards signed that I had sent Dallas Clark! I couldn't believe how quickly he had sent back it only took 21 days. He signed a 2004 Fleer Tradition card and a 2004 Topps Bazooka card with his name and number! I am super hyped about this!

Justin
ronaldinho0003
Thats cool! I love guys that respond quickly.
edgerrin32
Sweet!!
cardcrazed
Thanks guys!

Justin
whalerfan
Very nice additions! Too bad others don't respond so quickly...
cardcrazed
yeah I guess I just go lucky though! There are still several that I sent out at the same time and still have gotten back so just playing the waiting game now!

Justin
Gadsden86
great job. I am still waiting on 1 of my 1st send outs. Dont think i am getting it back. Oh well. (over 3 months)
cardcrazed
QUOTE(Gadsden86 @ Jun 13 2010, 02:40 PM)
great job. I am still waiting on 1 of my 1st send outs. Dont think i am getting it back. Oh well. (over 3 months)

I wouldn't give up just yet, I mean have you seen some of whalerfan's TTM's that have take almost a year to get them back! Who was it that you sent to?

Justin
Gadsden86
Chris Chambers. Whalerfan said he never got his back either.
cardcrazed
I see......

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received my card back signed by Jeff Burris, 1/1 - 38 days!

Justin
whalerfan
Nice return from the former Golden Domer! What address did you use? Thanks in advance...
cardcrazed
Thanks! I used this address:

8074 Hopkins Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46250

Justin
whalerfan
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Jul 2 2010, 12:58 AM)
Thanks! I used this address:

8074 Hopkins Lane
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Justin

Thanks, Justin!
cardcrazed
tonight I get off work and find one of the envelopes I self addressed sitting on the kitchen table so of course I get excited. I rip the envelope open and find 2 of the cards I sent to Ken Dilger (one of my favorite TE's of all time) had been signed! I am super stoked! 2/2 - 41 days!

I just want to thank all of you for getting me interested in TTM's! This is definitely an exciting aspect of this hobby I love! I would have never known about TTM's without TCC!

Justin
ronaldinho0003
Awesome success. I'm really getting into TTM's even more now.
cardcrazed
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Jul 10 2010, 09:17 AM)
Awesome success. I'm really getting into TTM's even more now.

yeah they are super addictive!

Justin
Gadsden86
i love it too. got a bunch more going out tomorrow.
cardcrazed
Does anyone happen to know the NY Giants address? I want to send Jim Sorgi a card to sign! I appreciate any help!

Justin
JasonS
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Jul 12 2010, 11:00 PM)
Does anyone happen to know the NY Giants address? I want to send Jim Sorgi a card to sign! I appreciate any help!

Justin

Here is the info straight from the Giants website....

From our experience, the best time to obtain autographs from players is during training camp each year. Aside from the annual "Meet the Giants" event, which allows for fans to obtain autographs, players do spend several minutes each day signing autographs on their return from practice.

If you're unable to make it up to camp, then you may wish to send the item you wish to have autographed, along with appropriate return postage, to the individual player at Giants Stadium AT YOUR OWN RISK. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE GIANTS ORGANIZATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS SENT TO PLAYERS, INCLUDING THOSE TO BE AUTOGRAPHED. FURTHERMORE, SHIPPING AN ITEM TO A PLAYER DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PLAYER WILL SIGN AND RETURN IT.

Again, the best time to obtain autographs and confirm it's authenticity is to get them directly from the player(s) and we find that training camp is the best time to do that.

If you would still like to ship an item to be autographed, please send it along with return postage to:

New York Football Giants
ATTN: (Player's Name)
Giants Stadium
East Rutherford, NJ 07073

Thank you,

Giants.com
cardcrazed
Thank you! I will definitely give that a try!

Justin
cardcrazed
Does anyone know the address for Tony Dungy? I tried looking on sportscollectors.net in the free section but it isn't posted anymore....... Thanks for any help!

Justin
ronaldinho0003
Tony Dungy
16604 Vallalenda De Avila
Tampa FL 33613

Good luck!
cardcrazed
Thank You!

Justin
cardcrazed
I am super stoked!!!! Today I ended my TTM drought, in the mailbox I found to of my envelopes the first one:

Jacob Tamme - 1/1 - 48 days he signed his name and number very nice!

now for the second one:

Peyton Manning - 1/1 - 20 days! I sent this to the Peyback Foundation!

If I never receive anymore TTM's I will be happy (I sure hope I keep getting them though)! Thanks for reading this and if it sounds crazy I am sorry I am just super excited!!!

Justin
edgerrin32
Sweet! I need to get some out but need the money to do it right! wink.gif
cardcrazed
just the cost of a stamp wink.gif

Justin
ronaldinho0003
Awesome success with Peyton! Can I get the address to his Peyback Foundation?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.