Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Ttm Thread
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Autographs > TTM Addresses and Successes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
edgerrin32
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Aug 6 2010, 12:45 AM)
just the cost of a stamp wink.gif

Justin

Stamps there and back! Im going to buy silver or gold sharpies because they look sweet! And I have a few other things in mind as well!! wink.gif When I finally get started I will make a topic and the jaws will drop!! cool.gif laugh.gif
cardcrazed
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Aug 6 2010, 09:42 AM)
Awesome success with Peyton! Can I get the address to his Peyback Foundation?

The Peyback Foundation
6325 N. Guilford Suite 201
Indianapolis, IN 46220

Good luck hope you have the same success!

Justin
cardcrazed
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Aug 6 2010, 09:54 AM)
Stamps there and back! Im going to buy silver or gold sharpies because they look sweet! And I have a few other things in mind as well!! wink.gif When I finally get started I will make a topic and the jaws will drop!!  cool.gif  laugh.gif

cool! He signed in blue sharpie, it looks pretty sweet!

Justin
stlramman
Congrats on the big success Justin! Did you send any $$??
cardcrazed
QUOTE(stlramman @ Aug 6 2010, 03:51 PM)
Congrats on the big success Justin! Did you send any $$??

No, I think I am going to send some though! They put a donation card in there so that I could if I wanted to.

Justin
stlramman
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Aug 6 2010, 11:53 PM)
No, I think I am going to send some though! They put a donation card in there so that I could if I wanted to.

Justin

Well I am 0-4 with Peyton. Sending to him today,enclosed $10.00 for good luck this time laugh.gif
cardcrazed
I still have 2 out that I sent to the stadium, so its possible if he signs those that I could end up with 3 autos (crossing my fingers)! Good luck, hope the $$$$ works in your favor!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received my Topps mayo helmet (Colts) card signed by Tony Dungy! 1/1 - 19 days! Very cool!

Justin
Gadsden86
Great success. I have seen Peyton sign from the stadium. I think most of the ones from the peyback are pre signed by him and they send them out as they get requests. Just seems to be a very quick turnaround for him to sign as they come in. Also see they are alot of 5x7's given even if you sent an item.
cardcrazed
Thanks! I am just glad he signed the card I sent! I would have waited a year for it!

Justin
cardcrazed
yesterday I received one of my envelopes in the mail! It just happened to be from one of my favorite QB's of all-time Jim Harbaugh! He signed 2 of the cards that I sent to him, I am super excited!

Jim Harbaugh - 2/2 - 79 days (the longest I have had to wait so far)

Justin
whalerfan
Congrats on the reply from Captain Comeback! You've been really spoiled if 79 days is your longest wait - ah just having fun with you...
ronaldinho0003
Nice addition!
cardcrazed
QUOTE(whalerfan @ Aug 23 2010, 01:31 PM)
Congrats on the reply from Captain Comeback! You've been really spoiled if 79 days is your longest wait - ah just having fun with you...

yeah I wouldn't call it spoiled, just lucky I guess laugh.gif

Justin
cardcrazed
QUOTE(ronaldinho0003 @ Aug 23 2010, 02:01 PM)
Nice addition!

Thanks!

Justin
cardcrazed
today I received another envelope:

Adam Vinatieri 1/1 - 65 days!

Gotta love kicker mail!

Justin
cardcrazed
I kind of thought I wouldn't get this back but I received a little envelope with a pretty big surprise! I sent two different Topps Total cards (they have three players on them Tarik Glenn, Jeff Saturday, and Ryan Diem) to Jeff Saturday Pro Bowl Center for MY COLTS to see if he would sign. Not only did he sign the cards but he also had Ryan Diem sign them as well so I am super pumped about this TTM!

Jeff Saturday (Ryan Diem as well) 2/2 - 99 days

Justin
whalerfan
Nice additions - well worth the wait!
cardcrazed
thanks I was pretty excited!

Justin
cardcrazed
a nice quick surprise was waiting for me today in the mailbox. Colts Rookie LB Pat Angerer signed his epix RC that I sent him. I am pretty excited since it only took 7 days! By the way have I said yet how much I love TTM's!

Pat Angerer 1/1 - 7 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
Great returns. Sending out a few more tomorrow or saturday. Havent gotten many back as of late just the one but need to send more out.
edgerrin32
WOW some sweet returns since I last checked!! Congrats.

I need to get around to sending some out. tongue.gif
cardcrazed
I received another TTM surprise this week, Jeff George signed 2 cards for me and also included a custom card of his own! Pretty sweet, he inscribed them "best wishes and GO COLTS"!

Jeff George - 92 days 3/3 (1 custom)

Justin

cardcrazed
received an envelope in the mail and what a way to end this long drought, it was my second envelope from Peyton Manning! I asked him to sign a white bordered Topps Turkey Red card.........awesome!

Peyton Manning - 1/1 12 days

Justin
edgerrin32
Do you have a pic??? cool.gif

Big congrats! I still want to get one to him. Maybe 2. tongue.gif And which addy did you use? The colts or the Peyback?
cardcrazed
Thanks, I have sent to both but have only had success with Peyback address. You should try it!

Justin
cardcrazed
I received an envelope in the mail today inside were the 2 cards I sent to Curtis Painter! I am pretty excited to get something back from the back up QB!

Curtis Painter - 2/2 - 15 days!
edgerrin32
Sweet!
cardcrazed
I got a well anticipated envelope today! Colts first round draft pick and future sack master Jerry Hughes!

Jerry Hughes - 1/1 - 18 days!

Justin
edgerrin32
Sweet.

I was thinking about trying Javarris James! Before he gets to big like some players, where they don't want to sign because they can get paid to do it. wink.gif
cardcrazed
you might want to hurry while he is still on the roster, with Addai,Brown,Rhodes and Hart its not out of the picture that he might get cut. With the way that Rhodes is playing he looks like a solid #2 RB! As soon as I heard that we signed Rhodes I sent to the team the next day!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from RB Dominic Rhodes, The thing that makes this TTM even more special is that he was re-signed during the season so he hasn't been with the team that long and he got to my envelope pretty quick!

Dominic Rhodes - 2/2 - 26 days

Justin
Gadsden86
great return.
cardcrazed
Thank you!

Justin
cardcrazed
today I received an envelope from Gino Marchetti HOF DE for the Baltimore Colts! Very fast return!

Gino Marchetti - 1/1 6 days!

Justin
edgerrin32
Very nice last to returns! I just found a Rhodes card, might be my only one! And I went out and bought silver sharpies to send with each request (I love the silver ink)! So here soon I hope to get rolling. wink.gif So much to do so little time. blink.gif
cardcrazed
what are you waiting for.......hurry up and send it!!!!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif , yeah Rhodes is a cool auto to have, for some reason I just really like his signature. Good luck!

Justin
edgerrin32
I am working on it. laugh.gif

How do you do your return mailers. Do you just put stamps on it or put the stamps inside or what?
whalerfan
QUOTE(edgerrin32 @ Feb 24 2011, 08:21 AM)
I am working on it.  laugh.gif

How do you do your return mailers. Do you just put stamps on it or put the stamps inside or what?

I just use a business size for sending out and the smaller size SASE for the hopeful return...
edgerrin32
QUOTE(whalerfan @ Feb 24 2011, 11:42 AM)
I just use a business size for sending out and the smaller size SASE for the hopeful return...

OK got it!! Thanks. biggrin.gif
cardcrazed
yeah I just put stamps on the smaller envelope and say a prayer!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from HOFer Eric Dickerson! Very awesome he signed the card in silver marker! I am super excited about that TTM! Now for my first rejection, I got my envelopes and cards back from safety Mike Doss! The envelope had a big REFUSED written on it!

Eric Dickerson - 1/2 11 days!
Mike Doss - 0/2 10 days! Refused!

Justin
whalerfan
Killer return from Dickerson, sure makes up for Doss...
stlramman
Nice Dickerson success! Could you pm me the address?
Gadsden86
wow nice on the dickerson i'd love the addy too if you dont mind.
rnpurdue
Great return on the Dickerson. Super nice guy. Met him in the ER with his girlfriend here in Katy, TX (about 15 miles from Sealy where he is from). Signed a football for me, personalized it also. Did you get his TX or CA address?
cardcrazed
Thanks everyone! I sent to the HOF address, if you do send to him only send 1 card or item because I sent 2 cards and only got 1 back. Good Luck!

Justin
cardcrazed
envelope sent back:

Joe Theismann
C/O J.R.T Associates, INC.
5661 Columbia Pike Suite 200
Falls Church, VA 22041

This is the address I got from the free section of sportscollectors, if any one has a better one I would appreciate it!

Justin
edgerrin32
Congrats on the Dickerson!! cool.gif

As for the Doss, send I package back saying you now refuse to buy a jersey with his name on it!! wink.gif
rnpurdue
Joe Theismann
P.O. Box 186
Leesburg, VA 20178

Asking for $10 donation to St. Jude. This CAN BE written off on taxes if sent by check and St. Judes charity is written in the Memo line. Just keep a copy of the cancelled check. Joe has a 100% success rate when sending the $10.

I have noticed the bigger name players (including HOFers) are requesting a small donation when asking for their sigs. Almost all keep it under the $50 limit (for some reason the IRS has strickter (?) rules for cash donations over $50) Outrageuos examples:
Stan Musial: $65
Drew Brees $200 blink.gif

Hope this helps.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.