Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Ttm Thread
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Autographs > TTM Addresses and Successes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from Cato June! Cato is a former Linebacker for the Colts and 6th round draft pick, who played collegiately at Michigan. He is currently a member of the Omaha Nighthawks of the UFL! This is my second success from the UFL so I am pretty hyped!

Cato June - 1/1 - 81 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
congrats man. I need to try the ufl.
cardcrazed
Thanks! Yeah you should, I'm sure your customs would go over really well with them! maybe you could make some UFL customs!

Justin
rnpurdue
Wow, Cato June in the UFL. What a fall from grace. He was a Pro Bowler with the Colts, I believe. Nice pick-up. I wish his teammate Crouch would send me his pic I sent him.
Gadsden86
Maybe i made one of Jermaine wiggins when i was going to meet him. I didnt have him sign it oh well.
cardcrazed
Well today was a good TTM day for me! I received 2 of my envelopes, The first envelope is from Colt's Head Coach Jim Caldwell! The second envelope is from Baltimore Colts Safety Jerry Logan! Jerry played safety in the league for 10 years, he played along side Rick Volk and helped lead the team to a Super Bowl V victory! I'm super pumped about these successes!

Jim Caldwell - 1/1- 11 days
Jerry Logan - 1/1 - 7 days

Justin
rnpurdue
Who is this Jim Caldwell you speak of? Isn't he in the running for Coach of the Year? laugh.gif I honestly think Manning is the MVP of the league. The Colts being 0-8 have proven he is.
cardcrazed
Well this has been a pretty good week for me as far as TTM's are concerned! Today I received 2 more envelopes, the first envelope is from Cotton Speyrer. Cotton was a WR for the Baltimore Colts and Miami Dolphins. The next envelope is from Renaldo Wynn! Wynn is a former DE from Notre Dame. He was a 1st round draft pick in 1997 by the Jaguars. I sent this card to the Omaha Nighthawks. The envelope is post marked from Las Vegas so not sure if that is where he lives or what but I assume he was cut or released from the Nighthawks. Either way I am pretty excited about the success I have had with the UFL!

Renaldo Wynn - 1/1 - 91 days!
Cotton Spreyrer - 1/1 - 6 days! (gotta love those quick returns)

Justin
stlramman
Your on a roll. Congrats! Man the UFL. Wish I would have thought to try that this year. I hear they may not play a Championship game or another season?
cardcrazed
Stlramman - thanks, yeah its nice to have these little streaks!
Matt - Jim Caldwell who? now that is funny!

Well the luck continues! Today I got a huge return (well atleast to me it is huge) with another one of my envelopes! This envelope is from Brian Kelly, Head Coach of my Notre Dame Fighting Irish!!!! I am so excited to add his autographed card to my collection! By the way have I said how much I love TTM's!

Brian Kelly - 1/1 - 40 days!

Justin
rnpurdue
Nice return on the Irish coach!
cardcrazed
Today I go out to the mailbox only to stumble over a photo mailer on my porch! This mailer was from Ned Bolcar, former linebacker and captain of the 1988 national championship Fighting Irish team! Ned was a 6th round pick by the seahawks! Not only did Ned sign my card but he also sent me an inscribed 8X10 and paid for the shipping as well!!! May not be the biggest name success but it will go down as one of my favorites! Awesome Day!

Ned Bolcar - 1/1 (and an 8X10) - 16 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
Congrats on the Bolcar.
Also do you mind sending me the addy for Cotton. Need to get him for my Dolphins PC.

THanks
cardcrazed
thanks! No problem, you have helped me out a ton!

Justin
cardcrazed
Double WOWSERS, todays trip to the mailbox was well worth it! Today I received 2 of my envelopes back! The first envelope is from Rex Kern! Rex played QB at Ohio State and Defensive Back for the Baltimore Colts! Rex is also a member of the College Hall of Fame! The second envelope is in my eyes a miracle because I figured when I sent it that I had no chance of getting it back, but not only did I get my card back but got it back signed! This envelope is from Rudy Ruettiger, thats right "RUDY"! Rudy was a walk on for the 1975 team when he made his famous last play sack of the QB! Rudy is only the second player to ever be carried off the field for ND. Rudy is now a motivational speaker. Sorry for ranting but I'm just pretty excited about this day!

Rex Kern - 1/1 - 17 days
Rudy Ruettiger - 1/1 - 10 days (I had him sign his Allen&Ginter card)

Justin
rnpurdue
Awesome Rudy return! Do you have his address?
cardcrazed
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Nov 23 2011, 09:59 AM)
Awesome Rudy return!  Do you have his address?

Thank you! PM sent!

Justin
cardcrazed
Finally I got an envelope back! Today I received an envelope from Tyler Eifert, current TE for my Fighting Irish! Tyler is projected as a 2nd round pick if he decides to come out. Analysts have said if he stays in school he would be a 1st rounder! He is gonna be a stud in the NFL! I am very excited to get this card back!

Tyler Eifert - 1/1 - 22 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
Great return man. I went 2 weeks w/o a thing and got one in yesterday i need to scan it but always great to get one in after a slump.
cardcrazed
Today I got a very nice and forgot about envelope! Todays success is from one of my favorite slot receivers and former Colt of all time, Brandon Stokley!!!! I sent this card to the Denver Broncos back in February and just totally forgot about it! This is truly a great Christmas present!

Brandon Stokley - 1/1 - 261 days!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I got an envelope from Brody Eldridge! Brody is a current TE for my Colts as well as a 5th round pick from Oklahoma University! As always I am excited to get envelopes since I've been in a mini slump as of late!

Brody Eldridge - 1/1 - 131 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
nice. I havent seen one in about a week. sad.gif
Was nice had like 4 days strait.
cardcrazed
Finally something in the mailbox! Today I got an envelope from former ND tailback Bob Gladieux! Gladieux played for ND from 1966-68 and was a member of the '66 National Championship Team! In 1969 he was drafted by the Boston Patriots. He inscribed my ND card " '66 Nat. Champs! Go Irish We will rise again". He also included a nice note! Awesome addition for my ND collection!

Bob Gladieux - 1/1 - 6 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
congrats the old guys are some of the best.
cardcrazed
Today was probably one of my best TTM days as far as number of envelopes goes! The first envelope is from former ND QB Daryle Lamonica! Not only was Lamonica the starting QB but he also served as the punter for 3 years with a 37.2 yard average! The second envelope is from argueably the biggest NFL Draft bust in the history of the NFL and also a member of the Colts Tony Mandarich! An all american offensive lineman from Michigan St. and #2 pick in the 1989 NFL draft by the Green Bay Packers! Tony played for the Colts in 1998. The third envelope is from current ND linebacker David Posluszny! David is a solid special teamer who is slated to get more Linebacker action this year, David's brother Paul is currently a linebacker for the Buffalo Bills! The Fourth envelope is probably my favorite because it is for my brothers Bear's TTM collection that I am doing for him, this envelope is from current Bear's WR Johnny Knox! Overall I think this is a killer TTM day and I am super hyped about it!

Daryle Lamonica - 1/1 - 8 days!
Tony Mandarich - 1/1 - 12 days!
David Posluszny - 1/1 - 93 days!
Johnny Knox - 1/1 - 219 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
Great day man.... Paul played for the Jaguars now though smile.gif
cardcrazed
Today I got another quick return from a former ND legend! This envelope came from Dick Szymanski! Szymanski played center and guard for the Irish and was a 2nd round draft pick by The Baltimore Colts in 1955! Overall very happy he signed my card!

Dick Szymanski - 1/1 - 9 days!

Justin
rnpurdue
Nice recent returns! Are you going to the fan experience this week for more Colts autos?
cardcrazed
Today brought more TTM goodies! The first envelope was from Anthony Castonzo! Castonzo was the Colts 2011 1st round draft pick and currently starts on the offensive line. Super excited about this return! The second envelope was from Derek Landri! Landri is a former defensive tackle for Notre Dame and is currently on the Philadelphia Eagles roster! Overall I think I did pretty good, I was surprised to get the Landri back due to the fact that I haven't had good success sending to the Eagles!

Derek Landri - 1/1 - 46 days!
Anthony Castonzo - 2/2 - 76 days!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today brought more TTM goodies! The first envelope was from Anthony Castonzo! Castonzo was the Colts 2011 1st round draft pick and currently starts on the offensive line. Super excited about this return! The second envelope was from Derek Landri! Landri is a former defensive tackle for Notre Dame and is currently on the Philadelphia Eagles roster! Overall I think I did pretty good, I was surprised to get the Landri back due to the fact that I haven't had good success sending to the Eagles!

Derek Landri - 1/1 - 46 days!
Anthony Castonzo - 2/2 - 76 days!

Justin
rnpurdue
Nice retruns. Anthony will have his work cut out for him next year.....
cardcrazed
today I received another envelope, this one is from Larry Conjar! Conjar played fullback for the Irish from 1965-1966. Conjar played pro football for the Colts, Eagles and Browns over 4 seasons. Pretty cool return, not only did he sign my card but he also sent one of his own signed!

Larry Conjar - 2/1 - 6 days!

Justin
whalerfan
Gotta like those bonus returns, congrats!
cardcrazed
Thank you for the kind words rnpurdue and whalerfan!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from Tony Furjanic! Tony is a former linebacker for Notre Dame! He was drafted in 1986 by the Buffalo Bills! Very cool return, not only did he sign my card but sent a note on his stationary inscribed "Be a Champion"!

Tony Furjanic - 1/1 - 9 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
Nice Furjanic return. Great guy i made a bunch of customs for him.
cardcrazed
QUOTE(Gadsden86 @ Feb 18 2012, 10:52 AM)
Nice Furjanic return. Great guy i made a bunch of customs for him.

Thanks!

Justin
cardcrazed
Finally an envelope! Yesterday I received an envelope from Gerry DiNardo! Gerry is a former offensive lineman for the Irish! He has held many coaching positions and is currently an analyst for The Big Ten network (that is where I sent the request)! Very nice return, he included a business card and wrote me a nice note!

Gerry DiNardo - 1/1 - 26 days

Justin
whalerfan
Nice return, he signed c/o email request when he was at IU.
cardcrazed
Thanks! It would have been cool if he had signed his business card, but I am just happy he signed my card!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from one of my favorite ND wide receivers Derrick Mayes! Mayes was a 2nd round draft pick by the Packers and also played for Seattle. Super excited about this success!!!

Derrick Mayes - 2/2 - 6 days!!

Justin
Gadsden86
Nice return congrats
cardcrazed
Today was a 2 envelope kind of day! The first envelope was from former ND safety Pat Terrell! Pat was a 2nd round draft pick in 1990 by the Los Angeles Rams! I counted this one as a goner just due to other successes I had seen from him as being pretty quick. The next envelope may go down as my all time favorite, not because he is famous but because he is from my hometown and more specifically one street over from where I lived for 24 years! This envelope is from former Baltimore Colts tackle Sam Ball!!! Sam was a 1st round draft pick by the colts in 1966! He also played in and won Super Bowl V! Overall extremely happy about this mail day!

Pat Terrell - 2/2 - 275 days!
Sam Ball - 1/1- 4 days!!! (my quickest return, he signed my 1967 Philadelphia colts team card)

Justin
Gadsden86
congrats man.
cardcrazed
Thanks!

Justin
cardcrazed
Tonight when I got home from work I was excited to see that I had 2 more of my envelopes waiting for me! The first envelope is from Tom Tupa! Tom was a backup QB for the Colts during the 1992 season, another cool thing about Tom is the fact that he was a pro bowl punter as well as a decent QB! The next envelope is from Clarence Verdin! Clarence is a former 2 time pro bowl WR/KR for the Colts! He played for the Colts from 1988-1993. I love coming home from work to find TTM's waiting for me!

Tom Tupa - 1/1 - 5 days!
Clarence Verdin - 2/2 - 11 days!

Justin
Gadsden86
Always great to have 1 in the mail nothing beats multiples in 1 day
cardcrazed
And the good times continue to roll! Today I received 3 more of my envelopes all from past and current coaches! The first envelope is from Don Shula!!! Don coached the Baltimore Colts from 1963-1969, Don also played cornerback for the Colts before he started his coaching career! The next envelope is from current Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians! Bruce was the O-Coordinator for the Steelers last season! The 3rd and final envelope is from THE HEAD COACH of my Colts Chuck Pagano!!! Chuck was the defensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens last season and has extensive coaching experience in College (Miami, Boise St. and North Carolina) as well as the NFL (Ravens, Browns and Raiders)! Super hyped about this mail day, I hope this streak doesn't end!

Don Shula - 1/1 - 6 days!
Bruce Arians - 1/1 - 5 days!
Chuck Pagano - 1/1 - 5 days!

Justin
whalerfan
Very nice day, congrats!
cardcrazed
Today I received another envelope! This one is from Tim Berra! Tim was a 17th round draft pick by the Baltimore Colts in 1974. He played WR and special teams, and only played for one season. On a side note he is the son of hall of famer Yogi Berra! Pretty excited to get this quick return back!

Tim Berra - 1/1 - 5 days!

Justin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.