Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: My Ttm Thread
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Autographs > TTM Addresses and Successes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
cardcrazed
Thank you! I will probably do that, got a nice Notre Dame card I would like him to sign!

Justin
cardcrazed
Yesterday I received an envelope back from Reggie Brooks, he was a member of the 1992 Irish team, he split carries with Jerome Bettis! More impressive than that is that he averaged 8 yards a carry and ran for 1300 yards! Pretty excited to get this card back signed!

Reggie Brooks - 1/1 - 6 days

Justin
rnpurdue
Nice return. Here is another Golden Domer for you:

Paul Hornung
c/o Hornung's Sports Showcase
325 W. Main St. 1116
Louisville, KY 40202

Wants a $35 donation. 100% success rate and quick turnaround with donation. Good luck!
cardcrazed
Thanks for the address!

Justin
Johnny Number 5
Nice stuff sauce face!
j5r555
cardcrazed
WOW I must have done something right if J5 makes an appearance on my thread! Ill admit that last TTM was sauced to the max!

Justin
cardcrazed
today got one of my envelopes back, thought it was a success only to find out that it was the 2 cards I sent to Lou Holtz unsigned with a letter stating that due to the volume of mail he receives he only signs for charity events and if u had a picture taken with him........bummer!

Lou Holtz - 0/2 - 19 days

Justin
edgerrin32
Thats not cool. sad.gif

Better luck next time! But you have been doing really well IMO. So one bad, lot good. wink.gif
cardcrazed
yeah I guess you can expect some highs and lows with TTM's! It won't stop me from sending em out!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I got 2 of my envelopes back representing both my teams! The first one I owe a big Thanks to rnpurdue for getting me the address, It is from Baltimore Colts RB Tom Matte very impressed to get this Colts auto! The second envelope is from College Football Hall of Famer and Notre Dame Coaching legend Ara Parseghian!! He won 2 National Championships at Notre Dame! Just goes to show how quickly TTM luck changes!

Tom Matte - 2/2 - 9 days!!! (Thanks rnpurdue)
Ara Parseghian - 2/2 - 21 days

Justin
Gadsden86
Nice returns.
cardcrazed
Thanks!

Justin
whalerfan
Nice day - Holtz who?
cardcrazed
Thanks! Yeah that's funny!

Justin
cardcrazed
well the streak continues! Today I received another envelope this one is from Johnny Lattner legendary Notre Dame runningback! Lattner was the 1953 Heisman Trophy winner. A great return, he even answered my questions in great detail!

Johnny Lattner - 1/1 - 7 days!!!!

Justin
Gadsden86
Awesome man.
stlramman
You Sir are on a roll! Congrats!!
cardcrazed
Thank you all, unfortunately the streak ended! Just waiting for the next streak!

Justin
rnpurdue
Nice brother! Glad you are having some successes! Could you send me the Ara address?
cardcrazed
Thanks Matt! PM sent!

Justin
cardcrazed
well got my envelope back from John Huarte 1964 Heisman Trophy winning RB from ND, got a nice letter stating he will sign my card if I send him $30. I'll pass, I guess you win some you lose some!

Justin
Gadsden86
Yea stinks not all guys will do it for free. It is thier prerogative.
cardcrazed
yeah I don't blame them! Its all part of the TTM game!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received two of my envelopes! The first one is from legendary Notre Dame QB and 1947 Heisman Trophy winner Johnny Lujack! He is considered one of the greatest collegiate T-Formation QB's of all time! He signed his name and inscribed "Heisman '47" without being asked! The second envelope I wouldn't have received without help from RNPurdue! This envelope was from former Notre Dame QB Rick Mirer! He also quarterbacked for the Seatle Seahawks. Very hyped about this TTM mail day!

Johnny Lujack - 1/1 - 15 days
Rick Mirer - 2/2 - 19 days

Justin
Gadsden86
Thats fantastic keep it up.
ronaldinho0003
Nice additions lately. Do you have the address for Mirer?
rnpurdue
Glad they are working out! Awesome returns. Always happy to help you guys out.
cardcrazed
Well got another envelope today and this one didn't disappoint, it was from Joe Theismann! I broke down and sent a donation because you can't have a Notre Dame collection without Joe in it! Super fast return and super excited!

Joe Theismann - 1/1 - 10 days!

Justin
rnpurdue
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Apr 11 2011, 01:54 PM)
Well got another envelope today and this one didn't disappoint, it was from Joe Theismann! I broke down and sent a donation because you can't have a Notre Dame collection without Joe in it! Super fast return and super excited!

Joe Theismann - 1/1 - 10 days!

Justin

Awesome bro! I am waiting for mine from him, and I can't wait! Hopefully this week sometime. Glad to hear you scored his autograph. biggrin.gif
cardcrazed
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Apr 11 2011, 04:41 PM)
Awesome bro!  I am waiting for mine from him, and I can't wait!  Hopefully this week sometime.  Glad to hear you scored his autograph.  biggrin.gif

once again thanks to you for the address help! I only sent one card but I am now wishing I had added another card to the envelope!

Justin
cardcrazed
Two more envelopes one from Ron Meyer, he coached the Colts from 1986-1991. The second envelope is from Vagas Ferguson an All-American running back from Notre Dame during the late 70's! Very happy with these returns!

Ron Meyer - 1/1 - 10 days!
Vagas Ferguson - 2/2 - 4 days!!!!!!

Justin
whalerfan
Nice day, 4 days what was he waiting for?!
cardcrazed
QUOTE(whalerfan @ Apr 19 2011, 12:05 PM)
Nice day, 4 days what was he waiting for?!

yeah I know! That is the quickest I have ever gotten back!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received 2 envelopes! The first envelope was from Mike Golic, you may know him from ESPN's Mike and Mike in the morning! He was a defensive lineman for the Irish! The second envelope was from Baltimore Colts QB Bert Jones! Jones is famous for being the QB drafted to be Johnny Unitas's replacement! Overall a very nice surprise on a rainy day!

Mike Golic - 1/1 - 9 days
Bert Jones - 2/2 - 9 days

Justin
ronaldinho0003
Nice returns, man!
cardcrazed
Thank You!

Justin
rnpurdue
Strong work friend!
cardcrazed
Thank You Matt! Wouldn't have gotten the Bert Jones without you! You have skills that's for sure!

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from Marc Edwards. He played fullback for Notre Dame from 1993-96. He was drafted by the 49ers and played for browns,patriots and bears! I was really praying this would be succesful so I'm pretty hyped! If you get a chance to you should check out his videos on youtube! He was a beast!

Marc Edwards - 2/2 - 18 days!

Justin
whalerfan
Solid return! Did you use this address: 6426 Autumn Crest Court - Westerville, OH 43082? Thanks in advance...
cardcrazed
Thanks! To be honest I don't remember, but the envelope is postmarked from Florida if that helps any! I got the address off of sportscollectors.net.

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I had an envelope waiting for me when I got home! It was from Baltimore Colts Safety Rick Volk! He played for the Colts from 1967-1975. Awesome!!

Rick Volk - 2/2 - 4 days!!! (he must have been waiting for it)

Justin
cardcrazed
Today I received an envelope from Jim Lynch. He was an All-American Linebacker for Notre Dame from 1964-1966. Very cool auto he inscribed the card "Go Irish" and "N.D. '67". He also included one of his own cards autographed! I love TTM days!

Jim Lynch - 2/1 - 5 days!

Justin
stlramman
You have been killing it lately!Congrats!!
cardcrazed
Thank you! I'm just trying to keep up with Whalerfan and Gadsden86!

Justin
gregorium
Always nice to get the super fast returns!
cardcrazed
Saturday I noticed there was an envelope waiting for me when I got off of work! It was from former Colts linebacker Duane Bickett!!! Bickett was the Colts first round draft pick in 1985 and also named defensive rookie of the year! I had my doubts I would get this back before I ever sent it out but looks like I was wrong! Very happy with this return!

Duane Bickett - 2/2 - 17 days!

Justin
Silly
congrats on the adds!
cardcrazed
Thank You!

Justin
edgerrin32
Very nice on the returns. I don't know why I keep putting off sending some out. AHHHHHHH ohmy.gif blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.