Cutler Rookie from Total

Additional notes:

I will be shipping out Saturday!!!
atrain2004
agreed to the deal i will ship no later then monday thanks please pm address
bufbillsstlcards
Recieved and sent out! smile.gif Thanks smile.gif
atrain2004
I dont understand why you waited to get my items. I am a respected trader not to mention a team member
bob_TCC
Aaron,

When did you ship your end of this trade?

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
I sent last week, and am continuing to talk with atrain and investigate why it has not reached yet.
atrain2004
card received today. i am a little upset you didnt at least return some of my pms after reading them. Cards at home one good thing thought it was a trade gone bad
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Oct 27 2006, 06:32 PM)
I sent last week, and am continuing to talk with atrain and investigate why it has not reached yet.

When a package is not shipped until 10/24/06 (17 days after it was supposed to be), the investigation would be quite simple - it takes a few days for mail to be delivered. In fact, the USPS got it done in 6 days - much shorter than the time it took you to mail it.

This is my one and only warning about this... Do not enter into any agreements and unless you plan to ship within 2-3 days maximum. In addition, if something happens, just be open and honest about the situation.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.