The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

athopesend receives:

08 Masterpiece Michael Huff Stroke of Genius auto

raidersrookies4me receives:

06 Press Pass Michael Huff auto #072/100

Additional notes:

None Specified.
raidersrookies4me
I agree to the trade, the card will be in the mail on Monday. Thanks Ken!
athopesend
took to PO DC# 0309 1830 0001 5268 1674
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to athopesend.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to raidersrookies4me.
athopesend
sent my card on the 17th. I havent received anything yet or any updates if anything was sent to me
athopesend
just an update: mail came and nothing yet
athopesend
another update, nothing yet as of Wed June 2nd
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to raidersrookies4me.
pavi39
athopesend
nothing yet today and I havent heard anything about what is going on
athopesend
just an update. nothing today in the mail. Dont know if he got called back into active duty as his sig says.
athopesend
No idea whats going on with this, I havent heard anything from raidersrookies4me. Says he was online on July 2nd but I didnt hear anything from him.
urbanmonk
aceecards
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to athopesend.
aceecards
athopesend
still not a clue on what's going on. no contact has been made since trade was made. sent my end long time ago and should have been received. dont know if he got called in to active duty or not.
aceecards
Tarasadie17
RGBII
Label/Receipt Number: 0309 1830 0001 5268 1674

Your item was delivered at 2:11 pm on May 19, 2010 in NORFOLK, VA 23505.

RGBII
athopesend
well, received card today out of the blue.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.