Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for D. Manning, Tillman, A. Brown &...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Grant
Anyone here have any Danieal Manning, Charles Tillman, Alex Brown, or Mark Anderson?

Looking to trade or buy these guys. I really don't care if I trade an auto for a regular rc, makes no difference to me. I don't roll like that. I'm easy to please.
broncojim
QUOTE(Grant @ Oct 6 2006, 09:35 AM)
Anyone here have any Danieal Manning, Charles Tillman, Alex Brown, or Mark Anderson?

Looking to trade or buy these guys. I really don't care if I trade an auto for a regular rc, makes no difference to me. I don't roll like that. I'm easy to please.

I think I have a Donruss Threads Manning SP. PM me so I remember to check later.
Jim
Grant
QUOTE(broncojim @ Oct 6 2006, 12:04 PM)
I think I have a Donruss Threads Manning SP.  PM me so I remember to check later.
Jim

thumbup.gif
Zeeck
Hi

Oh, and sometime I'll have to go through and see what Mannings I have, in case I'm holding onto any you might be needing
Grant
QUOTE(Zeeck @ Oct 6 2006, 02:08 PM)
Hi

Oh, and sometime I'll have to go through and see what Mannings I have, in case I'm holding onto any you might be needing

Doubt you have any Brian. I think I've got the market on lock-down with Mannings. But I can always use dupes smile.gif
Zeeck
well, I'll see what I have anyways, and let you know
Grant
QUOTE(Zeeck @ Oct 6 2006, 02:50 PM)
well, I'll see what I have anyways, and let you know

wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.