Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Knowshon Moreno SP Authentic Patch/Auto
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Gsil84
Card has a flat spot on the bottom right corner. Nothing major.. Books for $100.00..

Will trade for right around $90.00 depending on what I get..
Looking for Brandon Marshall and National Treasures Timeline cards.. Or anything else I might like..

user posted image
Wolzen
I have some intrest in it
Gsil84
QUOTE(Wolzen @ Apr 17 2010, 09:19 PM)
I have some intrest in it

Not Sure of Book Value but I like the Sayers Flag. The Other Sayers Auto, and The Gonzalez Letterman.
Wolzen
The Sayers reprint is going to PC but the other I have no clue what BV is I know it sells for about $45 and the Tony I have a $125 CV on it as that is what other letter mens like this one of his sells for. but have no problem trading down
QUOTE(Gsil84 @ Apr 17 2010, 09:23 PM)
Not Sure of Book Value but I like the Sayers Flag. The Other Sayers Auto, and The Gonzalez Letterman.

BGT Masters of Tiki D
Check me for it please.

http://beta.beckett.com/group/185224/Sport...uss#ViewArticle
Gsil84
QUOTE(Wolzen @ Apr 17 2010, 09:51 PM)
The Sayers reprint is going to PC but the other I have no clue what BV is I know it sells for about $45 and the Tony I have a $125 CV on it as that is what other letter mens like this one of his sells for. but have no problem trading down

OK well let me know what you want to do on the Sayers Black.. It books for $60.00 and the last one just like it sold for $38.00.. The last time I looked the Knowshown Sells for $50-$55..
Gsil84
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Apr 17 2010, 09:59 PM)

All I liked was the Singeltary and the Jones Drew Blue..
swanny2211
pm sent
über
LMK if I have anything that matches.
Gsil84
QUOTE(über @ Apr 17 2010, 10:16 PM)
LMK if I have anything that matches.

All I see is the Matt Schaub SPA..
über
QUOTE(Gsil84 @ Apr 17 2010, 10:21 PM)
All I see is the Matt Schaub SPA..

I believe the Schaub is higher, but don't know exact BV at the moment (my Beckett is a bit outdated). LMK if you'd be willing to add paypal or cards.
Gsil84
QUOTE(über @ Apr 17 2010, 10:39 PM)
I believe the Schaub is higher, but don't know exact BV at the moment (my Beckett is a bit outdated). LMK if you'd be willing to add paypal or cards.

Schaub books for $100.00.. I could add a card to the deal. Let me know if you like anything..
Wolzen
OK well how about the Sayers and say 10 in Paypal
marinopassinggreat
am interested in it as well.

Marc
Gsil84
Wolzen--
Let me see what other offers I get.. But right now your ahead of everyone..
marinopassinggreat--
I like the Harris Auto, Dallas Clark Auto, Henne Letterman Auto and Henne Michigan Auto..
Gsil84
Anyone today??
Gsil84
Anyone tonight.. Going to make my choice in the next hour.. Best offer is on SCF..
Snick103
cmb thanks
Gsil84
Card is gone. Please Close..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.