Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New and Improved Trade List
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Go18
I have just updated my trade list guys!! I have a few more inserts to add but other than that its updated. Please take a look at and lmk what you like.

www.freewebs.com/jammin18

Thanks biggrin.gif
braves4life1025
hey i need the dual eli and that caddy willaims GU's what will u sell for?
Chromie4Life
I know you were intrested in my ernie sims chrome refractor... could do that for the Score Bush & Ultra Kellen Clemens.

LMK
allcards93
i like, 2002 Prime Signatures Ladainian Tomlinson Auto #/59, 2004 Skybox L.E. Elton Brand #297/399 GU. lmk what you like from my site. link is in my sig.
Go18
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Oct 3 2006, 08:31 PM)
hey i need the dual eli and that caddy willaims GU's what will u sell for?

Id need 40$ for all. LMK Thanks biggrin.gif
Go18
QUOTE(Chromie4Life @ Oct 3 2006, 08:43 PM)
I know you were intrested in my ernie sims chrome refractor... could do that for the Score Bush & Ultra Kellen Clemens.

LMK

I could do that, I could thorw in a Justin miller sage hit silver rc auto (Jets) and a 05 gridiron gear triple jets #'ed insert too to get that throwback rodgers rc too. LMK Thanks biggrin.gif
Go18
QUOTE(allcards93 @ Oct 3 2006, 08:48 PM)
i like, 2002 Prime Signatures Ladainian Tomlinson Auto #/59, 2004 Skybox L.E. Elton Brand #297/399 GU.    lmk what you like from my site. link is in my sig.

Sorry didnt see anything. sad.gif Thanks for ur interest.
Chromie4Life
QUOTE(Go18 @ Oct 4 2006, 12:02 AM)
I could do that, I could thorw in a Justin miller sage hit silver rc auto (Jets) and a 05 gridiron gear triple jets #'ed insert too to get that throwback rodgers rc too. LMK Thanks biggrin.gif

Sorry man, rather have the Rodgers, and i have a passion of hatred toward sage... LOL..... post it up and me your adress and ill reply w/mine.
Rabs
Here is what I liked from the list, you probably won't find much on my site to trade for, but let me know if you would sell too, thanks.

2005 Leaf Limited Hard Wear Michael Vick GU Helmet Piece #67/100

2005 Playoff Honors Class Reunion "2001" Michael Vick/LaDainian Tomlinson Dual Patch (white with stitching/white,stitiching,blue,stitching,yellow,stitching,blue) #13/25

2006 Donruss Classics Monday Night Heroes Clinton Portis Two Color (yellow/white) #14/25

2004 Playoff Contenders Reggie/Roy Williams dual contenders rookie auto #/100

2006 Score Reggie Bush RC
braves4life1025
i will trade u roy williams GU andruw jones GU 2 steve nash GU for the ones i wanted total Bv on mine are around like 60 to 70 i think
mvpujols#5
I could use your vicks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.