Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dominican Baseball Player Cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Canada187
I need Dominican Baseball player cards. I go to the Dominican Republic every year and take baseball cards with me to give away to the children in the Dominican. I do not want any cards that are worth money - only common cards. If you are willing to donate any cards to this cause, please contact me. I would be willing to re-imburse any shipping costs involved, if need be. I have a list of current and past Dominican baseball players, but it is too extensive to include here (20 pages in MS Word format). I can be contacted at wayne.sullivan@unitz.ca. If you can donate any cards, email me, and I will send the list.

Thanks
Wayne Sullivan
wayne.sullivan@unitz.ca
finestkind
Welcome to the site ! smile.gif
hobbyfan
QUOTE(Canada187 @ Oct 3 2006, 01:18 PM)
I need Dominican Baseball player cards. I go to the Dominican Republic every year and take baseball cards with me to give away to the children in the Dominican. I do not want any cards that are worth money - only common cards. If you are willing to donate any cards to this cause, please contact me. I would be willing to re-imburse any shipping costs involved, if need be. I have a list of current and past Dominican baseball players, but it is too extensive to include here (20 pages in MS Word format). I can be contacted at wayne.sullivan@unitz.ca. If you can donate any cards, email me, and I will send the list.

Thanks
Wayne Sullivan
wayne.sullivan@unitz.ca

Interested in getting the list. E-mail me @ hobbyfan@yahoo.com. I can compile a lot of Dominican players to send out in no time at all. I await your e-mail.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.