Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The April 2k10 GENERIC TRADING THREAD!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
WestCoastSkinsFan
The monthly tradition returns! All I ask is that you follow these general guidelines:

-You name what you like.
-I'll name what I like.
-You make the offer, we work from there.

In addition..

-If we're dealing with primarily 30 BV items and below on my end, and a 100+ BV item on your end, I'll go 2x in your favor. For example, you have a 150 BV card I'd like, I'll give you 300 BV worth of smaller items.

The 'ol bucket SHOULD be up to date! Anyone up for a trade?
jaytucc
i like your favre sterling auto, favre/namath dual auto and the bart starr jsy/auto....cmb please
bajmurray
Sam:

My HOF collection could use the following jerseys you have:

Lanier/Butkis/Nitchke
Sid Luckman
Barry Sanders
Fran Tarkenton

Anything in my bucket interest you?
Romanempire295
Like a lot lets see what we can do :

Johnathan Stewart Saturday Stars Gu/250
Meachem, Robert/Swain, Jayson #/250
McNabb, Donovan #/25
Darren Mcfadden Saturday Stars Gu/250
Darren Mcfadden Press Pass Gu/199

here is a list : http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=270717&hl=

hope we can work something out smile.gif lmk
tj4eck
Nice Anthony Trucks stuff biggrin.gif

Earl Thomas - Press Pass AU
Earl Thomas - Press Pass AU /99
Dennis Dixon - Donruss Classics (Saturday Stars) - AU /25
WestCoastSkinsFan
jaytucc - I like these:

-Brady auto
-Aikman auto

Possibly the Favre auto, too, but that wouldn't make a ton of sense. Let me know your thoughts.

bajmurray - Hey man! I think we can manage something. I like these:

-Heyward-Bey NT auto/gu
-Cooley patch
-Austin Collie auto

Let me know what you'd like to do!

Romanempire295 - Sorry, didn't see anything I'd like at the moment. Thanks for the look though.
driddle4
I like these...

Both Greene GU (JETS)

Sanchez GU

Stafford GU

Craig Davis Letter auto

LMK

Thanks
NYMETSJETS
Could you your:
Sanchez Phenom Patch Auto
Sanchez Pull-out Auto
S Greene Phenom Patch Auto
Both S Greene Jersey Cards (one was a patch I think)

Let me know if you see anything. Thanks.

TK
jaytucc
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 11 2010, 05:09 PM)
jaytucc - I like these:

-Brady auto
-Aikman auto

Possibly the Favre auto, too, but that wouldn't make a ton of sense. Let me know your thoughts.

what do the ones i like book

brady - 300
aikman - no bv
favre - i think 150
WestCoastSkinsFan
tj4eck - Yeah, I was definitely pulling for him to make the 'Skins. He's a relative local to where I grew up.

Nothing REALLY jumped out at me, but I might like a shot at the Iglesias Contenders, Whitehurst auto and the Avery auto. Let me know what you'd like to do!

NYMETJETS - I like these:

-Triple auto/GU
-Joe Namath auto/GU
-Matt Ryan auto/GU
-Matt Schaub SPX auto

Potentially the Slaton patch and the McNabb auto, too. Let me know what you'd like to do, but (like I mention to folks who ask about it), the Greene I probably wouldn't want to do a straight BV deal.

jaytucc - The Favre/Namath is BV 350, the Sterling is BV 200, and the Starr doesn't book. Based on similar cards, I usually ask around 350-400 or so.
Stlouisrams1600
Looking for Rams, let me know what you like!
jaytucc
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 11 2010, 08:32 PM)

jaytucc - The Favre/Namath is BV 350, the Sterling is BV 200, and the Starr doesn't book. Based on similar cards, I usually ask around 350-400 or so.

hmmmm......im tempted to go after that dual......but i like the sterling..........im looking for 100 on the aikman........what r u thinkin
xdvop86
I am interested in your James Lofton autos, Matt Cassell auto and your Steve Young auto. Please CMB and LMK. Thanks.

http://s344.photobucket.com/home/xdvop86/allalbums
WestCoastSkinsFan
Stlouisrams1600 - Which ones, specifically? Or are you talking any/all?

jaytucc - As I posted initially, I'm asking folks to make the initial offer, if that's cool. And in case I need to make a counter-offer, what's the numbering and year on the Aikman?
jaytucc
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 11 2010, 08:58 PM)
Stlouisrams1600 - Which ones, specifically? Or are you talking any/all?

jaytucc - As I posted initially, I'm asking folks to make the initial offer, if that's cool. And in case I need to make a counter-offer, what's the numbering and year on the Aikman?

aikman is 07 and /99.......not listed in becketts.........what does the dual sell
NYMETSJETS
PM sent!
WestCoastSkinsFan
jaytucc - I don't know much on the sale value there, haven't tracked it. The Aikman sounds fair at around the 100 level, btw.

NYMETJETS - Gotcha, replied!
xdvop86
Skipped me. Anything?
WestCoastSkinsFan
xdvop86 - Sorry about that! Tracking threads like this can be tricky sometimes. I like these:

-Nate Davis Contenders
-Chad Johnson auto
-Ronnie Brown auto
-Warren Moon auto
jaytucc
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 11 2010, 11:58 PM)
jaytucc - I don't know much on the sale value there, haven't tracked it. The Aikman sounds fair at around the 100 level, btw.

were those the only cards u liked.......
xdvop86
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 11 2010, 11:32 PM)
xdvop86 -  Sorry about that! Tracking threads like this can be tricky sometimes. I like these:

-Nate Davis Contenders
-Chad Johnson auto
-Ronnie Brown auto
-Warren Moon auto

Moon is already gone. How about this:

Davis bv 40.00, Johnson BV 25.00 and Brown BV 40.00 for either one of these trades:

Steve Young auto for all three
or
both Lofton autos and Cassell auto for all three

LMK.
tj4eck
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 11 2010, 05:32 PM)
tj4eck - Yeah, I was definitely pulling for him to make the 'Skins. He's a relative local to where I grew up.

Nothing REALLY jumped out at me, but I might like a shot at the Iglesias Contenders, Whitehurst auto and the Avery auto. Let me know what you'd like to do!

I'd love him in Burgandy...

The Iglesias is Gone
LMK what your willing to do for the other two
WestCoastSkinsFan
jaytucc - Yep, that'd be it.

xdvop86 - What's the numbering on the Ronnie Brown? I'm not quite sure I'm seeing the same BVs on my end.

tj4eck - The initial offer would be on your end, if that's cool.
xdvop86
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 12 2010, 10:47 PM)
jaytucc - Yep, that'd be it.

xdvop86 - What's the numbering on the Ronnie Brown? I'm not quite sure I'm seeing the same BVs on my end.

tj4eck - The initial offer would be on your end, if that's cool.

I looked up the Brown again and you were right. tha BV is 45.00 because it is the silver version numbered to /400. LMK if you want to work something out.
WestCoastSkinsFan
xdvop86 - Actually, according to the OPG the Brown is BV 60 and Davis is 25. I'm probably going to stick with the Young at this point, but what is your order of preference on the rest of them? I'll gladly get a counter offer for you.
xdvop86
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 13 2010, 11:10 PM)
xdvop86 - Actually, according to the OPG the Brown is BV 60 and Davis is 25. I'm probably going to stick with the Young at this point, but what is your order of preference on the rest of them? I'll gladly get a counter offer for you.

What are you countering with? LMK
WestCoastSkinsFan
xdvop86 - Some combination of the cards you like, other than the Steve Young. Like I said though, I wanted to know if there was a specific card or two that you wanted more than the others, so I could be sure to include it for you.
SouthTX1
interested in any of your ryan's or sanchez's. cmb and lmk if u like anything, thanks
rtsjr
have

2007 donruss threads
adrian peterson
marshawn lynch
michael bush

triple gu 207/500
xdvop86
QUOTE(WestCoastSkinsFan @ Apr 14 2010, 07:59 AM)
xdvop86 - Some combination of the cards you like, other than the Steve Young. Like I said though, I wanted to know if there was a specific card or two that you wanted more than the others, so I could be sure to include it for you.

I like the Legendary Contenders James Lofton auto, Lofton NT or any other football HOFers autos you have. Doesn't matter who as long as they are certified. Also like the T Owens auto. LMK I'm not picky when it comes to football HOFers!
jwman92
Any interest in these:
http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...opic=272509&hl=
WestCoastSkinsFan
SouthTX1 - Which ones, specifically? GUs? Autos?

rtsjr - I might like it, but it really just depends on what you were looking for. What did you have in mind?

xdvop86 - Actually, the more I look at this, the less I'm convinced I'd be able to set something up where I'm happy with it at the moment. Sorry to burn a little of your time on that, man.

jwman92 - Possibly! What size, what manufacture, and what did you like?
rtsjr

Lanier/Butkus/Nitschke #/250
merlen olsen
ben roethlisberger
mark sanchez gu
mike singeltary gu
Staubach/Hayes/Lilly #/250

lmk what can work out
SouthTX1
autos
WestCoastSkinsFan
rtsjr - I'm asking folks to make the initial offer, if that's okay. Let me know!

SouthTX1 - Well, I like these:

-Schaub SPA
-Kyle Orton SPA
-Kevin Smith SPA
-Coffee SPA
-Peyton Collector's Edge auto

Let me know what you might like to do.
rtsjr
Lanier/Butkus/Nitschke #/250
merlen olsen
Stlouisrams1600
Missed your post, but I will take any Rams except for base right now.
rtsjr
also have gu of

matt forte
2009 playoff presige rookie review
2009 upper deck game day gear gu have 2
2009 ud heroes 030/150 gu
2009 playoff prestige touchdown sensations 057/100
2008 playoff absoulte rooie material materials

devin hester

2008 topps rookie progression
2008 leaf rookies ans stars longevity 192/350
2009 ud football heroes 122/150
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.