Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: your team for mine
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
hobbyfan
It has worked to an extent in football and basketball, so it's only natural that we try the same thing in baseball. Bear in mind that I only have 1 GU card for baseball, a 2003 Reggie Jackson that I just acquired a couple of weeks back. Everything else is base & inserts (parallels included).

Teams available:

NL East: I collect the Mets. Braves, Nationals, & Phillies are in limited supply, but I have plenty of Marlins. Also, I need to know if anyone's looking for Montreal Expos cards (before they moved to Washington). I have Expos cards from the 80's up through 2004, plus there are some 2005 cards that have the Expos instead of the Nationals.

NL Central: I have a limited supply of Pirates, but plenty of everyone else.
NL West: Everyone's in play.

AL East: Everyone's in play.
AL Central: Indians, Royals, Twins. Limited stock in White Sox & Tigers.
AL West: Everyone's in play.

Please be specific about what years you want, because I have cards dating all the way back to 1979.

I also have Mets cards dating back to 1971, which are part of my personal collection, but will listen to offers.

Let's trade.
runner05
What do you have of Derrek Lee in a Cubs Uni?
hobbyfan
QUOTE(runner05 @ Oct 3 2006, 11:48 AM)
What do you have of Derrek Lee in a Cubs Uni?

I'll have to check. May have something from this year in either Fleer or Topps.
bearpup
i cxollect braves,maddux, pujols so if u have dupes of them i
will trade 4 them base 4 base.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(bearpup @ Oct 5 2006, 06:04 PM)
i cxollect braves,maddux, pujols so if u have dupes of them i
will trade 4 them base 4 base.

I have Pujols insert cards. I can put together a Braves base lot for you, and I think I can find some Maddux as well. Looking for Mets base in return.
GREGLLOYD
do you have any 04 and 06 topps inserts? i have a lot of braves and phills i could trade you.
bearpup
let's trade for the inserts we talked about
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.