Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking to trade this Dan Marino and Lamont Jordan
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
nyrtfleury014
Im looking to trade a 2000 Prism Prospects Game Worn Jersey card of Dan Marino #4 in the set. It is all white but with a huge seam running through the middle. Also looknig to trade a 2001 Titanium Rookie/Patch card #30/75 of Lamont Jordan. The patch is 2 colors, green and white with a lot of stitching and layering. Looking for $90 BV in return each. Looking to trade for baseball or hockey first but will consider football. From baseball looking for David Wright or Jose Reyes, from hockey looking for: Lundqvist, Prucha, or Ovechkin. LMK if you are interested and we can work something out.
user posted image
braves4life1025
i coul duse both. PM me about it please
Bags5MVP
You want $90 in trade for the Jordan alone?? unsure.gif
nyrtfleury014
QUOTE(Bags5MVP @ Oct 2 2006, 04:10 PM)
You want $90 in trade for the Jordan alone??  unsure.gif

between 80 and 90, somethin wrong with that?
nyrtfleury014
both are still available
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(nyrtfleury014 @ Oct 2 2006, 01:12 PM)

I wouldn't think so. Both cards book for $80 each. wink.gif
Bags5MVP
QUOTE(nyrtfleury014 @ Oct 2 2006, 01:12 PM)

You could ask a billion dollars for all I care, I was asking because I was interested in the Jordan but was surprised at the asking trade value. Best of luck moving it.
HOFerAutoCollector
It just seems unlikely that someone would offer 80-90 in trade for a card of Lamont Jordan. It does in fact book for 80.00, but it might be tough getting that much in quality items for it as he isnt a big name player.
Best of luck with trading.
Tom
nyrtfleury014
QUOTE(Bags5MVP @ Oct 3 2006, 10:51 AM)
You could ask a billion dollars for all I care, I was asking because I was interested in the Jordan but was surprised at the asking trade value. Best of luck moving it.

lol surprised that i asked for the BV in return? good luck with your trading then.
Tarasadie17
QUOTE(nyrtfleury014 @ Oct 3 2006, 09:20 AM)
lol surprised that i asked for the BV in return? good luck with your trading then.

I must have missed something here... it appears you asked for $90, which is not either cards' book value... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.