Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Blaster of Champs hockey
Collector Zone > TCC Features > Box Breaks
ty4orce
they had these blaster boxes on special for 14.99 so I decided to pick one up will be busting it old school shortly........three packs at a time
ty4orce
4 cards per pack 12 packs per box
pack 1
Bobby Ryan
Patrick Kane
M-A-fleury
mini J.Jokinen
Pack 2
Heatley
St.Louis
Red ..Ovi
mini...wonders
Chichen Itza
pack3
something in this one will save it for the end
ty4orce
pack 4
Toews
Vanek
teal...Gagner
mini Caps Green
pack 5
Lemieux
Phaneuf
Gillies
mini...Dawson's Caribou
pack 6
Ovi
bourque
Dubinsky
mini...S.Mason
ty4orce
pack 7
hawerchuk
lecavelier
yellow...hawerchuk
mini rookie...machacek
pack 8
macinnis
gagner
teal macinnis
mini...luongo
pack 9
carter
lindsay
teal...ovi
mini...vokoun
ty4orce
last three packs
souray
lunqvist
berglund
mini...j.neal
messier
brodeur
ward
mini...edmontonia longiceps
semin
khabibulin
luongo
nice mini of scotty bowman...now onto the hit
ty4orce
one card and the hit not to bad at all...
naslund
and Carey Price red jersey
I like champs hockey and for the Price can't complain...lol
ty4orce
will post a pic shortly..........
ty4orce
user posted image
user posted image
ty4orce
user posted image
user posted image
ty4orce
pulled these ones yesterday from a few hobby packs.....
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
northicehero99
Nice pulls on the blaster and the others. I am trying to finish the mini set if you have any for trade. LMK.

List is here: http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=270391
ty4orce
A lot of my mini's have big damages luckily the good cards are not ....mini rookies I will be keeping .....I think I will be sending them in to Upper Deck as I have more than 40 that are damaged severely creased ...I really do not like there ignorant customer service though ...but I will try sending them in to get replaced and will give you a list of them if they replace them...........best I can do
northicehero99
QUOTE(ty4orce @ Apr 2 2010, 05:31 PM)
A lot of my mini's have big damages luckily the good cards are not ....mini rookies I will be keeping .....I think I will be sending them in to Upper Deck as I have more than 40 that are damaged severely creased ...I really do not like there ignorant customer service though ...but I will try sending them in to get replaced and will give you a list of them if they replace them...........best I can do

Ugh, that is terrible. I did not have any issues like that with mine. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

PS You have to call now to get a case number before you send anything back. What a pain, I liked it better when you could just mail the damaged right in, but this does at least give us a way to track our issue.
kooljazz1966
Sweet pics!!
ty4orce
I can understand that about the case number at least they are trying to simplify their ways........makes it easier to keep track of things ....I just did not like the arrogance and rudeness from their customer service in the past....
urbanmonk
Nice pulls smile.gif . Was hoping they would have something like that for Blasters when I was at store, but zippo for Hockey as usual around these parts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.