Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Requirement: Vote for Trading Card Central!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
jwman92
TCC will win a trophy as well as a variety of products if we win this vote!

However, we are getting our butts handed to us already, so get out and vote!
http://www.yourfreepoll.com/eesbkwbvsr.html
jaderock
I've voted...you beat me by a minute!
NYStateOfMind1976
Been there, done that!!!

Come on everyone.. Get up and click. It will only take like 5 minutes (if you use dial up laugh.gif )

Show TCC the love it shows you smile.gif
RGBII
Folks, we gotta make a better showing than this!

Collect Hard!,
RGBII
ffman
21 votes - we CAN do better!
DawgPounder
I just voted.....
athopesend
just made my vote for TCC
jkseb1972
done
road_runner_1964
Voted for me...laugh.gif
jb1981
Just voted.
Gforce083
hahaha
aceecards
its not looking real good..

BUT remember..

It is only an opinion and I can draw all kind of comparisons to that if you'd like!

Many of those voting probably have never been here, maybe they will come check us out just by the fact that we are an option!

It is still our community and we make it the best whether we win some trophy or not!
bushidobard
Voted.
sebredsox24
Voted! C'mon guys. We can do better than this!
mjda
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Mar 30 2010, 09:16 AM)
hahaha

Unfortunately, this is what 1000+ people who voted thought when they saw TCC as an option. sad.gif
metsfan2427
Its sad but i'm not surprised by it.
Gforce083
I think TCC should win the award for allowing the best google ads to be displayed on our site. Especially our newest edition Cougarlife.com....classy.
metsfan2427
QUOTE(Gforce083 @ Mar 30 2010, 01:24 PM)
I think TCC should win the award for allowing the best google ads to be displayed on our site. Especially our newest edition Cougarlife.com....classy.

clapping.gif
thesobons
I voted!

We need to send out an email blast like some of the leaders like sportscardforum.
jaderock
QUOTE(aceecards @ Mar 30 2010, 07:24 AM)
its not looking real good..

BUT remember..

It is only an opinion and I can draw all kind of comparisons to that if you'd like!

Many of those voting probably have never been here, maybe they will come check us out just by the fact that we are an option!

It is still our community and we make it the best whether we win some trophy or not!

It's not a trophy, but the package that we can SHARE WITH our community(free unopened product, a LeBron James UDA basketball and a 2009 NFL Rookie Photo Shoot signed football. It's just like Census 2010, represent OUR community to the fullest extent and share the benefits of being counted!

I thought we had the largest membership, that's what Bob used to tell us, then let's prove WHO we are! Right? We're not a bunch of illegal immigrants without voting rights, understand? wink.gif

It's also about how PASSIONATE you, we, are to this site - similar to how PASSIONATE you are about the hobby or other things in life. Where's the PASSION?!?
sportscollectoroz
I was going to post up the poll. Hahahaha I voted!

Edit: for TCC, of course!

Oz
ernieren
I voted come on people lets vote big time
sebredsox24
A blast e-mail is really a good idea for this. I bet a lot more members check their e-mail daily than actually come on TCC!
jaderock
You should be able to vote daily as the site resets each night, I believe!!!!!!
ffman
It wouldn't let me vote today.
Gforce083
QUOTE(jaderock @ Mar 30 2010, 01:04 PM)
It's not a trophy, but the package that we can SHARE WITH our community(free unopened product, a LeBron James UDA basketball and a 2009 NFL Rookie Photo Shoot signed football. It's just like Census 2010, represent OUR community to the fullest extent and share the benefits of being counted!

I thought we had the largest membership, that's what Bob used to tell us, then let's prove WHO we are! Right? We're not a bunch of illegal immigrants without voting rights, understand? wink.gif

It's also about how PASSIONATE you, we, are to this site - similar to how PASSIONATE you are about the hobby or other things in life. Where's the PASSION?!?

Bob hasn't been around to tell us much in the past year....
tj2373
I voted!
bajmurray
Voted.

Quality, not quantity!!
mjda
QUOTE(bajmurray @ Mar 30 2010, 07:46 PM)
Quality, not quantity!!

Absolutely!!
Tb40
Come on guys, lets get in there and vote.
Thanks, Matt
jer123pat123

did my part
Kmart6nets
Yea I've officially voted three times from the three computers I use regularly... About all I can do!
Hallsgator
It's been over for a couple of days now....
ffman
Yeah, the winner was announced Monday.

Congrats to FCB.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.