Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sent out
Collector Zone > Collectibles > Autographs > TTM Addresses and Successes
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
whalerfan
Nice returns, like that dual!
cardcrazed
Awesome updates! Did Morgan play for the Colts as well? Name just sounds familiar! Congrats on the successes!

Justin
Gadsden86
Thanks guys.
Justin he did in like 1990 or so.

Hey all so been a good few days for me for TTm's
Got 2 more today might be it till after the Holidays.

2 more from the 1966 Dolphins.
1st Jack Rudolph (kinda funny i got him around X-mas)
2/2 signed both in about a week.
user posted image

then Doug Moreau he was a WR/TE & K for the Dolphins played 1966-69 for the phins.
user posted image
Thats it for now hope to send a few more out this week.
cardcrazed
great returns! You wouldn't happen to know of an address for him would you? Congrats!

Justin
Gadsden86
QUOTE(cardcrazed @ Dec 20 2011, 02:10 PM)
great returns! You wouldn't happen to know of an address for him would you? Congrats!

Justin

Who you need? I have all the addys of the guys i've sent to.

Edit : If you mean Morgan no sorry i got him IP a few months back here.
Gadsden86
Hey guys got 2 more in both towards my 1966 Team Project.
1st
Ken Rice Played for them 1966-67 he also added a nice note and signed that as well.
user posted image

Then this back. Al Dotson. He played for them in 1966 only and a few more years for the Raiders. He signed the front and back of the card and also added a note saying he was the 2nd leading tackler on the 66 Dolphins just behind the MLB and signed that as well.
user posted image
Back
user posted image

Both great returns for former players. I now sit at the 1/2 way point of the 1966 team. 9 Players have passed away and it is becoming hard to even find thier autos.
cardcrazed
Awesome returns! Congrats on the successes!

Justin
Gadsden86
THanks Justin My newest success is one you may want too.
Hey guys here are a few autos i got in the past few days for my Dolphins auto PC.
Only 1 is certified but the others are good and they were super cheep so i grabbed them.
1st
Kevin Burnett auto.
user posted image

then i got this to make up for my TTM of his as he has dimensha(sp) and couldn't really sign my card.
Dave Kocourek 1966
user posted image

Then got these back yesterday from TTM.
Took 7 days 2/2
Cliff Odom 1990-93
user posted image

Then these are the purchased ones.
Dave Moore Played for the Dolphins in 1992
user posted image

Then Tyoka Jackson
Played for the Dolphins in 1994 and also went to college at PSU so a nice college PC item too.
user posted image

Then this
Nate Jacquet played 1998-99
user posted image

Thats it for now. smile.gif
cardcrazed
Very nice return and additions! Can you pm me odom's address? Congrats, it's good to see someone getting something! These droughts stink!

Justin
Gadsden86
Thanks Justin. Odom came back in 7 days so maybe he will help smile.gif
Gadsden86
i got these TTM's back in the last week.
Brian Kinchen added a testimonial card of his from his snapping days in NE Patriots.
user posted image

Then an add for the 1966 Project.
Bob Petrella 1/2 took like 2 weeks. Nice return but another old timer to sign on the pic. Oh well.
user posted image

Then a Dolphins HOF not sure why it took me so long to send to him. But he sent back 2/2 in about a months time.
user posted image

cardcrazed
Awesome returns! Congrats!

Justin
Gadsden86
Thanks man. You send to Odom yet?
Gadsden86
Hey guys got 3 more in since last Thursday.

Well i sent out 6 in January and have now gotten them all back.

1st Ernie Park 27 days.For my 1966 Team project.
1/1 saw one came back today that was from 550+ days ago glad mine was quick.
user posted image

2nd. Mike Kolen for my 1972 Dolphins Project. Took 28 days. He added john 3.16 and " Captain Crunch" his nickname.
user posted image

3rd was a favorite DT Jeff Zgonina auto. took 31 days very happy with this return.
user posted image

will add these to the Manager in a bit.
rnpurdue
I saw a success today on SCN. Was that you? Either way, great return!
Gadsden86
QUOTE(rnpurdue @ Feb 6 2012, 09:12 PM)
I saw a success today on SCN.  Was that you?  Either way, great return!

Most likely. Depends on what one. If you mean the park from 800 + days then no. Most of my post say something about the Dolphins in the descriptions.
Gadsden86
got 2 TTM's back Both took 8 days to get back.
1st
Joe Prokop. Played in the NFL from 1985-92 and part of the 92 season was w/ the Dolphins.
user posted image

Then this one from John "Bull" Bramlett.
Played in the NFL for 1965-71 was known as the meanest man in football then after football he became a christian and left all that behind.
He signed my custom "Bull" Bramlett. Most of all autos you find he only signs "Bull". Very happy he added a bit more to it.
user posted image
cardcrazed
Awesome returns! Good to see someone having success! Can you pm me zgonina's address he was a colt for a year! Thanks!

Justin
Gadsden86
2nd attempt TTM. Sent the 1st time w/ a dolphins custom and he signed the top loader.
This time he kept 1 as offered and signed the card. Made a NFL/CFL & USFL custom. He was a CFL all star in 1980. Also a 1st round draft pick of the 49ers in 1974.
user posted image

Then my new one from today.
2/2 in 2 weeks. Great return. Was told he didnt sign TTM then saw a success and piggybacked off it.
user posted image
cardcrazed
Very cool "jaws" return! Keep sending em out!

Justin
Gadsden86
thanks gonna send out 5-6 more this week.
Gadsden86
Well kids this is why you dont give up on TTM.
Got this back today after 273 days. Sent last may. He signed both and they look great.
Another all time dolphins player down.
user posted image

Then picked this up on ebay for 2.99 shipped. Sent to him and nothing saw one come back in 8 days w/ $$ so just bought one.
for my Dolphins and 1972 set.
Vern Den Herder.
user posted image
LMK what you think.
Gadsden86

TTM.
Doug Beaudoin. Played for the Dolphins for 1 season in 1980 and mainly played for the Patriots also played in the USFL. Took 7 days to get it back.
user posted image
cardcrazed
Nice! Congrats keep sending em out!

Justin
Gadsden86
Thanks man. Need to make a few more over the next 2 days and send them out.
Hey all got in 2 TTM's the last few days.

Then this TTM Tommy Hodson was miami's 3rd sting QB for 1993 when Marino went down. was 2/2 in 10 days.
Was a starter for the pats at one point.
user posted image

Then this one he played a good long time w/ the phins and then a few years w/ other teams including a SB win W/ the packers in 1997.
1/2 in 8 days.
user posted image

Thanks for looking thats it for now.
Gadsden86
Hey guys great 2 mail days for me 1st off was a
TTM from former Dolphins center
Tim Ruddy 2/2 under 2 weeks.
user posted image

then i tried last year to get Cameron wake TTM but found out he is represented by the same guys who have Tebow as an exclusive. Well i was able to meet the owners of palm beach autographs at the Nationals in 2010 in Baltimore and they were great guys they gave me a deal on a Cameron Wake mini helmet then. Saw 2 weeks ago that Wake was having a public signing and you could send stuff in if you couldn't go. So i jumped at it. I decided to make one of my customs and sent it. Just got it back today and i am speechless. This is one of the best autograph companies out their here is the card and the added items.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Thanks for looking lmk what you think.
cardcrazed
Thats just plain AWESOME! Congrats man and keep sending em out!

Justin
Gadsden86
Thanks Justin. Did you need the addy for Ruddy.? He went to ND
Gadsden86
. Been almost a month since my last return. Well have gotten 2 back in the past few days.
1st a Dolphins player.
Mark Dennard 2/2 took 13 days.
user posted image

Then been meaning to send to this guy for some time. Finnaly sent out 2 cards and a 8x10.
Signed all 3 in 13 days.
Warren Moon HOF'er.
8x10
user posted image
2 Custom Cards.
user posted image
user posted image

Very happy with these hoping for more this weekend.
Gadsden86
Not a TTM.
My wife's office every redsox opening day has a former redsox player come in and sign autographs. Well today they had Dennis "oil can" Boyd.
She got a ball signed and a pic of him playing for the local independent league baseball team called the Brockton Rox.

Here are the pics.
Ball
user posted image

Pic. He liked it so much he asked her to send him a copy and i will ablige.
user posted image

thanks for the look.
cardcrazed
Awesome IP! Congrats! I sent you a pm about the ruddy address.

Justin
Gadsden86
thanks man. PM on the way
Gadsden86
Hey guys just got back from the Wing fling. Was kinda nuts and too many drunk people.
quite a few pats players mostly former thier. Patrick pass, Jim Bowman, Kevin Faulk, James Williams. Shedrick Shaw and also Devin Mccourty and Kyle arrington.
Was able to get Arrington and Mccourty on a 11x17 poster and my cards. Not bad but people made me want to leave early.
user posted image
user posted image
cardcrazed
awesome IP (even if they are patriots dry.gif )! Congrats! keep em coming!

Justin
Gadsden86
thank man.
Hey guys got all this stuff in in the past few days. LMK what you think.

1st a Purchased IP auto got it for a buck + shipping can't seem to get him TTm so i just bought one.
Tim MCKyer auto
user posted image

then finally after almost 3 weeks i think i get another TTM took just shy of a month to get it back.
3/2 Sent 2 customs he signed both and added a 3x5 photo of himself signed in a cardinals uni.
user posted image
user posted image

Then the 1st Tannehill Dolphins card. Made it yesterday at work as i was excited to have him drafted.
user posted image
LMK what you think. Thanks for looking.
cardcrazed
Nice returns and custom! Think Tannehill will sign TTM? You gonna send it to him? Congrats on the success!

Justin
Gadsden86
Thanks man.
No idea won't know till i try.
drocksthaparty
I love this thread, Gadsen send me your addy, I got something for you. I always loved doing this with my boy, and I have a gift for you
whalerfan
QUOTE(Gadsden86 @ May 2 2012, 06:14 PM)
Thanks man.
No idea won't know till i try.

That's the spirit!
Gadsden86
Thanks guys.

Drocks pretty sure i gave it to you a day or 2 ago. LMK if you need it again
Gadsden86
got this last week Bob Bruggers from the 1966 team.
user posted image

Then a TTM of my own took 1 week to get back
2 for 2. Terrell Buckley
user posted image

then all these were from drockstheparty on here. Great guy. Thanks again.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

thats it for now thanks for looking.
cardcrazed
Very nice successes and additions! Keep sending em out!

Justin
Gadsden86
thanks man.

got these 2 customs back in a week
user posted image

then got this one today. Only pic o could find of him in a Dolphins uni took about 2 weeks.
user posted image

Also here are a few of my customs i have printed 11 (not shown gadsden arena and Tannehill)
Not one of these guys have a card. So gonna be doing that for all the former dolphins players who don't have a card.
These do have full backs w/ stats as well.
user posted image
Gadsden86
Hey guys so here is my mail for today.
1st is a TTM of Bob Demarco looks like he needs a sharper sharpy. LOL
user posted image
Gadsden86
got to meet patriots former Kicker John Smith at the last show i worked made a custom for him. We talked a bit as i was wearing my Dolphins shirt and he loved that i was from Mass and still a dolphins fan.
user posted image
cardcrazed
oh that is awesome! IP and a kicker at that! Congrats, very cool!

Justin
Gadsden86
Hey guys so its been way to long since a post here.
Well since my moving plans may have changed a bit i sent out a few quick returners of TTM'ing that i always wanted to get.
so in the past week and 1/2 i sent out 7 all should be quick as far as i know.
Well anyhow i have gotten 4 back and all on Friday to boot. 8 Days each.

1st is a IP auto i got when i went to the Redsox vs Marlins game back in june my wife got tickets from work and we were 3 rows back on the 3rd base line. Some guys called Heath Bell over and i got him on a Pack filler. Makes great spur of the moment auto cards.
user posted image

Then these 4 from ttming. BTW these are a new custom i am trying out plmk what you think of them.
1st Billy Kilmer signed 1 of 2
user posted image

Dan Fouts 2/2 always wanted him and finally made one and sent it out.
user posted image

Fred Arbanas 2/2 great former Chiefs TE should be in the HOF imo great player for his time.
user posted image

Last for now
Mark Dennis 2/2 another Dolphins lineman been way to long since i had a new dolphins player come back. My project needs to get going again.
user posted image

Oh yea made this as a purchase got it for .01 so not a bad grab.
Shane Burton auto
user posted image
whalerfan
Nice adds, like that Fouts!
Gadsden86
thanks man
cardcrazed
Always awesome to see an update! Congrats!

Justin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.