Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all Bret Hart fans
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
bblair_2002
For today only,all orders placed on Bret's online store will receive a free autographed 8x10. Here's the link:

http://brethart.com/store/
jaderock
Thanks for the link...wish the DVD would count but it's redirected to another site...rats
bblair_2002
Yeah I remember seeing Wrestling With Shadows on A&E some years back and would be cool to watch again.
jaderock
QUOTE(bblair_2002 @ Mar 28 2010, 02:27 PM)
Yeah I remember seeing Wrestling With Shadows on A&E some years back and would be cool to watch again.

The Newer version includes a DVD on Owen Hart's death as well...but it's still cheaper on ebay...oh well.
--

You excited for tonight's Mania??? Can't wait for Vince to take a beating! tongue.gif
bblair_2002
QUOTE(jaderock @ Mar 28 2010, 04:29 PM)
The Newer version includes a DVD on Owen Hart's death as well...but it's still cheaper on ebay...oh well.
--

You excited for tonight's Mania??? Can't wait for Vince to take a beating! tongue.gif

Not really. Quit watching wrestling a few years ago but do still have a soft spot in my heart for the wrestlers I watched in my younger years. I'll admit it would be great to see Hitman apply the Sharpshooter once more but not gonna pay for a PPV to watch one match.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.