Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Maybe the greatest wrestling auto card ever made??
Collector Zone > Non-Sports Cards > Wrestling
aceecards
http://beta.beckett.com/group/364956/?tab=...447#ViewArticle

Wow..

Hogan, Flair, Sting and Diesel!

osufan2383
i can not wait for this product i have every other tna product at home so why not the newest one
PJRoxx
Same here! Looks like some great stuff. I wish they could have gotten somebody besides Nash on that card but still, this stuff looks like it will be GREAT. Bringing back the memorabilia cards is a definite plus!
dd316
How did Kevin Nash get on that card?
sahetu
Yeah, I did an article/preview for this on my blog. Be cool to, ah, test drive a box before release. *coughhackcough* Y'know, maybe.
Cool_Hand_Flash
Awesome looking card and a great looking set. Guess I'm going to have to buy my first box(or boxes) of TNA tongue.gif
osufan2383
nice PJ. I hope this does not make the product crazy pricey. I mean the other products are dirt cheap (minus the special boxes)
osufan2383
nice PJ. I hope this does not make the product crazy pricey. I mean the other products are dirt cheap (minus the special boxes)
PJRoxx
Yeah I hope so too. That was really one of the draws to the TNA product. It was really hard NOT to get your money's worth. It's definitely a better buy than any of the Topps WWE products or really almost any of the major sports products.

QUOTE(osufan2383 @ Mar 23 2010, 04:42 PM)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.