Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Making free banners
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
broncer307
I am making banners of Football players/Teams.

They are free. If you would like to send me $1 or a low end GU for my work that is fine but it is not required

They can go in your sig. They are very neat looking!

LMK if ya need one!

If you want a Baseball or basketball I can do them too!

- As of right now I am only going to make 1 per member. I have a bunch of people in line and so I might be able to make a sencond one for those that are asking but I need to get everyone elses done first.

Thanx!

PLZ DO NOT PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE ONE. It is much easier to see who is in line first if everyone just posts.

Thanx!
braves4life1025
i dont got monye or a low end so sorry but i really need one
broncer307
pm sent
broncer307
Just made these 2 for braves4life1025

user posted image

user posted image
braves4life1025
hey thanks how do i put them in my sig i copied the link like u said and didnt get a picture
braves4life1025
and also thank you very much for making it
Jonathan
Can you make me a banner with SKyler Green and Deuce McAllister on it. LMK Thanks
allcards93
hey could you make me a banner with kirk hinrich on it? lmk thanks
chopinalex
I gotr a 89 topps traded troy aikman rookie card i can send u for a banner..i want a san antonio spurs banner with david robinson, tim duncan ..
broncer307
Hey guys!

Am sick right now but will get the banners for everyone asap!

Thanx!
yankeeh8tr
could u make 1 of dillon and maroney?plmk
starwarsgi
hi could you make me one with mcnair morphing into a ravens uni
broncer307
thanx for the wait guys!

I will start making them today!
joey244
Hey, Can i get a banner with four players on it, one from each of the Detroit teams? If so could you put M. Ordonez Tigers, K. Jones Lions, R. Hamilton Pistons and S. Yzerman Red Wings, I'll gladly send you a buck or two, Thanks.
broncer307
sure can!

I will pm you my addy.

thanx!
bigalexx
can you make me two banners please one with tony dorsett emmit smith and julius jones and another one with roger staughback and troy aikman please
bigeric
can you make me one with bart star brett favre and aaron rodgers
allcards93
THANKS A TON!!!
mvpujols#5
Could you make me one of micheal vick and marcus vick?
Go18
Thanks a lot for doing this, could I get one of Aaron Rodgers, AJ Hawk, and Jason Avant?? Thanks
broncer307
here are some that I have benn making so far!

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
dillon brill
hey im really sorry im broke but if u get a chance could u make me one of steven jackson and torry holt id really appreciate it
dillon brill
hey im really sorry im broke but if u get a chance could u make me one of steven jackson, tye hill and torry holt id really appreciate it

sorry bout my last post just ignore it
broncer307
sure thing dillon.

for everyone who has not recieved there banner yet sorry for the long wait but I will try and get as many as possible done today!

Thanx!....
broncer307
QUOTE(bigalexx @ Oct 3 2006, 02:11 PM)
can you make me two banners please one with tony dorsett emmit smith and julius jones and another one with roger staughback and troy aikman please

I can only make one for each member at the moment. LMK who you want thjem of and I'll get er done.

trhanx!
braves4life1025
hey how do u put them in ur sig?
broncer307
put IMG tags around them.

up where you pick whther you want your letters bold or not there should be something that says IMG.

braves4life1025
i still dont understand
Joshhoward05
can you make me one of Patrick Crayton Terrell ownes(Cowboys Uni) Josh Howard Can yo have howard in the middle and the other 2 on the out sides.lmk thanks
bigalexx
just make me the one with dorsett smith and jones

thanks
champb21
i like one of mike vick and vince young half falcons half titans go young and vick.
champb21
thx in advance
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.