Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: looking for 04 mirror red jersey cards
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
cazfall
I got one of these cards in a lot I boght off ebay and really like them. I have a card that I'm pretty sure i can get a few of these for. Its a 04 playoff hogg heaven pig pals dual jersey of peyton manning and edgerin james. I'm trying to download the picture right now. can anyone help with downloading it?? I have corel photo album. thanks plmk

zac
cazfall
QUOTE(cazfall @ Sep 30 2006, 12:05 PM)
I got one of these cards in a lot I boght off ebay and really like them. I have a card that I'm pretty sure i can get a few of these for. Its a 04 playoff hogg heaven pig pals dual jersey of peyton manning and edgerin james. I'm trying to download the picture right now. can anyone help with downloading it?? I have corel photo album. thanks plmk

zac

btw the cardis number 49/100

img_2553.jpg
tmburton22
I have these jerseys from 2004 LCM...pm me if you have interest.

2004 Leaf Certified Materials: Warren Sapp Mirror White Jersey # 222/250
Rich Gannon Mirror Red Jersey #73/150
cazfall
QUOTE(tmburton22 @ Sep 30 2006, 04:02 PM)
I have these jerseys from 2004 LCM...pm me if you have interest.
2004 Leaf Certified Materials:  Warren Sapp Mirror White Jersey # 222/250
    Rich Gannon Mirror Red Jersey #73/150

i like the gannon. i could trade you a ronnie brown 05 leaf rookies and stars jersey rookie bv 20 for it. plmk

thanks

zac

tmburton22
QUOTE(cazfall @ Sep 30 2006, 08:05 PM)
i like the gannon. i could trade you a ronnie brown 05 leaf rookies and stars jersey rookie bv 20 for it. plmk

thanks

zac

I can do that...post it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.