Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: my needs inside...please read
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
clubhouse sports
Hey guys whats up? Here is some stuff I neeD. I can trade or buy. PMs work best. I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN BUYING FULL BUCKETS!!! IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. BUT KEEP IN MIND I NEED TO MAKE A PROFIT, BUT WILL BUY EVERYTHING AT ONCE. Ive done some BIG transactions with some guys on here, and you can talk to them if you'd like.

Looking for autos of the following prospects---mike stanton, jesus montero, freddie freeman, logan morrison, jason heyward, dominic brown, michael taylor. Also looking for base chromes and parallels of julio teheran.

hanley ramirez---all autos ESP chrome and bbest rc autos and letterman autos from spa

hamels 07 spa BTL S /25

Bat barrels---looking for ANYONE....ANYONE at all!

Cut autos--legendary cuts only.

HOF autos--prefer on card.

Phillies stuff---howard autos, utley autos, schmidt autos, ashburn cuts, victorino autos....anything halladay..

Football---2008 and 2009 spa rc patch autos; ALL Mccoy autos in eagles uniform, HOF autos

basketball---spa patch autos 07/08 and 08/09..lebron, kobe and jordan autos
ptrkt
QUOTE(clubhouse sports @ Mar 9 2010, 01:13 PM)
Hey guys whats up? Here is some stuff I neeD. I can trade or buy. PMs work best. I AM ALSO INTERESTED IN BUYING FULL BUCKETS!!! IF YOU'RE SERIOUS ABOUT IT PLEASE CONTACT ME. BUT KEEP IN MIND I NEED TO MAKE A PROFIT, BUT WILL BUY EVERYTHING AT ONCE. Ive done some BIG transactions with some guys on here, and you can talk to them if you'd like.

Looking for autos of the following prospects---mike stanton, jesus montero, freddie freeman, logan morrison, jason heyward, dominic brown, michael taylor. Also looking for base chromes and parallels of julio teheran.

hanley ramirez---all autos ESP chrome and bbest rc autos and letterman autos from spa

hamels 07 spa BTL S /25

Bat barrels---looking for ANYONE....ANYONE at all!

Cut autos--legendary cuts only.

HOF autos--prefer on card.

Phillies stuff---howard autos, utley autos, schmidt autos, ashburn cuts, victorino autos....anything halladay..

Football---2008 and 2009 spa rc patch autos; ALL Mccoy autos in eagles uniform, HOF autos

basketball---spa patch autos 07/08 and 08/09..lebron, kobe and jordan autos

PM sent
millo67
PM send!!
Millo67
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.