Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN Mail day
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Received in the mail yesterday an envelope from Topps with an NPN winner.

In the envelope was the Throwbacks insert of Ray Lewis. @#!#@?# of all of the teams or players, ugh! I live in Pittsburgh, send me a Steeler, NEVER a Raven's or Brown's player! laugh.gif mad.gif laugh.gif unsure.gif

Why I've got the hankering to pack it back up and send it back with a letter of disgust. Well there goes another $0.37, maybe I will have better luck next time.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 3 2005, 12:55 PM)
In the envelope was the Throwbacks insert of Ray Lewis.  @#!#@?# of all of the teams or players, ugh!  I live in Pittsburgh, send me a Steeler, NEVER a Raven's or Brown's player!  laugh.gif  mad.gif  laugh.gif  unsure.gif

laugh.gif

Well, you got something. wink.gif

-Bob
aceecards
Ya Cant kick Free whether you like it or not..
northicehero99
I know, just poking some fun at what I got.

Besides, there is some guy in Baltimore somewhere, screaming because he got Hines Ward or Joey Porter. laugh.gif biggrin.gif
KHarmon
That would be like me getting a TO or a Patrick Ramsey card.....need kindling for the fire place!!!!!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 3 2005, 05:02 PM)
Besides, there is some guy in Baltimore somewhere, screaming because he got Hines Ward or Joey Porter.   laugh.gif  biggrin.gif

Don't worry. He'll sign up eventually and then you guys can trade your cards. wink.gif laugh.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.