Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2004 Fleer Dolph Camilli FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
Zimbow
Had been waiting on a replacement for awhile now....Finally got it in today. Sad to say waiting almost a month for it didn't help. Card has a little white on the bottom left hand corner and a slight whiteness on top left hand corner. I'm not bothering on shipping it back to the trader seeing as how I don't know exactly when I will receive another replacement again. It's valued at 200 but due to the white spots, it's for trade at 120-140. Nice cut auto, very clean and presentable. I CAN SEND FIRST SO YOU CAN SEE IT.. No scan at the moment either. I have no problem keeping it but wanted to see if there was interest. Looking for HOF in return.. On card autos, etc are a plus. If you find out you don't like it send it on back.

So basically out of the short story I wrote, this card is a 2004 Fleer Etched in Time Dolph Camilli Cut auto /40. I can also sell for 75. NO less. Thanks..
Zimbow
Anyone?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.