Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Skyler Green
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Jonathan
Hi everybody!!!
I'm new to this board and I'm looking forward to trading with everybody. I'm looking for any Skyler Green cards that I don't have. LMK what you want in return. Thanks
northicehero99
QUOTE(Jonathan @ Sep 28 2006, 09:21 PM)
Hi everybody!!!
I'm new to this board and I'm looking forward to trading with everybody. I'm looking for any Skyler Green cards that I don't have. LMK what you want in return. Thanks

I have his RC from Prestige and Topps. LMK I collect Steelers and welcome to TCC, hope you enjoy the site and we see you around.
StatMansSportsCards
I have his Senior Standouts Jersey Card from topps DPP. Do you have any Laurence Maroneys?
Chromie4Life
i have a topps chrome rc auto, any bush, leinart, young or cutler?
Jonathan
northicehero99 I have that Skyler Green card allready and thanks for the welcome.

StatMansSportsCards I have that Skyler card allready. Thanks anyway

Chromie4life I have that Skyler card allready. Thanks anyway
Cades
Think I have an auto in buckett
Iplayfootball_90
Welcome to TCC! Only thing I have for you is Hit of course you probably have that one.
Jonathan
Cades I allready have that Skyler Green auto you have. However I need the Deuce McAllister gu. Can you send me a list of players you are looking for. Thanks

Iplayfootball_90 Thanks for the welcome!! Yes I allready have the Skyler Green Hit. Thanks anyway
SinatraKing
Jonathan, I have a couple of green autos in my bucket, but will only trade them for specific cards, can you provide me a trade,list of what you have. I also have the following rookies:
Topps
Classics /1499
HIT Design for Success
northicehero99
QUOTE(Jonathan @ Sep 30 2006, 09:35 AM)
northicehero99 I have that Skyler Green card allready and thanks for the welcome.

StatMansSportsCards I have that Skyler card allready. Thanks anyway

OK, hey if you want Saints I have this:
2004 Leaf R&S Longevity Ruby? Duece McAllister GU wht #/99.

LMK if interested. Thanks.
Jonathan
northicehero99 - Yes I need that Deuce McAllister card. What do you want for it. LMK Thanks
aceecards
I have a couple of autos!!
northicehero99
QUOTE(Jonathan @ Sep 30 2006, 02:17 PM)
northicehero99 - Yes I need that Deuce McAllister card. What do you want for it. LMK Thanks

Do you have a tradelist I can look at? I mainly collect Steelers, and autos, but lmk what you have or where your tradelist is and I will take a look. Thanks.
Cades
QUOTE(Jonathan @ Sep 30 2006, 10:11 AM)
Cades I allready have that Skyler Green auto you have. However I need the Deuce McAllister gu. Can you send me a list of players you are looking for. Thanks

Iplayfootball_90 Thanks for the welcome!! Yes I allready have the Skyler Green Hit. Thanks anyway

Looking for Pats, Celtics, Red Sox
Chromie4Life
QUOTE(Jonathan @ Sep 30 2006, 09:35 AM)

Just double checking but this is an auto.
Jonathan
I will respond to everybody reply tomorrow. Thanks
Jonathan
aceecards I allready have those Skyler Green cards. Thanks anyway

northicehero99 PM Sent

Cades PM Sent

Chromie4Life Yes I have the Topps Chrome auto. Thanks
tmburton22
Check out my thread

http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/i...showtopic=27140
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.