Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: One Short of A&G Set
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
bryanspellman
PLease take a look, I am missing Danica Patrick in the base set and that is all. I have several A&G SP, mini's etc... to trade. Check my site.

ALso interested in anything Munson, Berra, Salmon, Jeter or Posada. The last 2 are for my son so no high end needed there....

thanks!!
bryans
mutant Gene
QUOTE(bryanspellman @ Sep 28 2006, 04:48 PM)
PLease take a look, I am missing Danica Patrick in the base set and that is all.  I have several A&G SP, mini's etc... to trade.  Check my site.

ALso interested in anything Munson, Berra, Salmon, Jeter or Posada.  The last 2 are for my son so no high end needed there....

thanks!!
bryans

I have a Derek Jeter CREAM OF THE CROP rookie card.
bryanspellman
QUOTE(mutant Gene @ Sep 30 2006, 04:54 PM)
I have a Derek Jeter CREAM OF THE CROP rookie card.

What are you looking for.....
gene01011
QUOTE(bryanspellman @ Sep 28 2006, 04:48 PM)
PLease take a look, I am missing Danica Patrick in the base set and that is all.  I have several A&G SP, mini's etc... to trade.  Check my site.

ALso interested in anything Munson, Berra, Salmon, Jeter or Posada.  The last 2 are for my son so no high end needed there....

thanks!!
bryans

give me a while I think I may have that.
aceecards
welcome.. I need 12 more minis for a complete set listed in baseball marketplace..

I got your danica.. see what ya got i neeed.!

also have 12 yankee gu from leg cuts include munson mattingly larsen etc
gene01011
sorry it wasnt her it was finch mini I have, I knew it was a female
aceecards
15 20 50 54 57 85

162 168 227 258 271 294

my dirty dozen minis!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.