Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: broscards to Gforce083
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
broscards
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

broscards receives:

20.00 Paypal

Gforce083 receives:

Orakpo NT Auto, D Williams Rookie Playoff Patch (1st one in your bucket), J Campbell 09 Limited Jsy

Additional notes:

Thanks
Gforce083
I agree
Gforce083
Payment Sent
broscards
payment rec'd thanks Gary
broscards
DC -

420 37013 9101 1288 8230 0021 5960 93
Gforce083
I have received with some damage to the Orakpo. We are talking about it now.
broscards
You want me to send you the clinton patch?
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Gforce083.
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Gforce083.
Gforce083
Still waiting to hear about the Portis. I told broscards that was cool with me a while back.
urbanmonk
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to broscards.
broscards
good deal, ill send it on to you Gary
finestkind
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to broscards.
finestkind
Gforce083
Have not received the Portis
Gforce083
nothing yet
RGBII
road_runner_1964
Gforce083
Still nothing
urbanmonk
broscards
Tracking # -

9101 7850 9140 1469 3657 06
Gforce083
user posted image
broscards
dropped it off yesterday
northicehero99
Here is the latest USPS results:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1469 3657 06
Class: First-Class Mail®
Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

Your item was processed through and left our STERLING, VA 20166 facility on March 26, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, March 26, 2010, 12:18 am, STERLING, VA 20166
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, March 25, 2010
Gforce083
Bros, why did it take you 17 days to finally mail the Portis to me without any communication letting me know what was going on?
Gforce083
Finally received. This is can be closed.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.