Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sale: hobbyfan to oldspice_007
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
oldspice_007
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

oldspice_007 receives:

12 Suns, including 1 Nash. 14 Raptors, but no Bosh. 1 Barkley from 1991-92 Hoops (when he was still w/Philadelphia) and 1 Stockton

hobbyfan receives:

$4

Additional notes:

Thanks!
Will send out Friday.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Sep 27 2006, 12:10 AM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

oldspice_007 receives:

12 Suns, including 1 Nash. 14 Raptors, but no Bosh. 1 Barkley from 1991-92 Hoops (when he was still w/Philadelphia) and 1 Stockton

hobbyfan receives:

$4

Additional notes:

Thanks!
Will send out Friday.

I am officially confirming the deal. Cards will be shipped no later than 9/30/06 in a bubble mailer.
hobbyfan
The cards have long since been shipped, but I have yet to receive the money. It might've been crossed in the mail, I'm not sure. Waiting to hear from oldspice one way or the other.
oldspice_007
I have not received yet.
I honestly forgot about this transaction.
I sent you a PM
bob_TCC
Have either of you received your end of this sale yet?

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to hobbyfan.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to oldspice_007.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Oct 24 2006, 04:30 PM)
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to oldspice_007.

Bob,

To update the situation,

I shipped the cards to "oldspice" on 9/30, a day later than planned. Since he lives in Canada, it will take longer for it to get there. Should reach him within the next few days. I have not yet received the cash, either, and probably for the same reason.

I've had this happen to me a couple of times previously over at Sports Card Forum. Things get crossed in the mail, or maybe in this case there's an issue with customs. I haven't heard from him since his last communication a couple of weeks back. I'd recommend he contact the customs office in his area, as well as his local post office.
oldspice_007
I did receive the cards a while ago apparently. They were in a package size that I do not normally receive. I had to search through my landladys mail to fish it out (she usually gives me the mail as I'm not home during the day at all).

Your money has been sent. Should be there soon.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Oct 26 2006, 07:40 PM)
I did receive the cards a while ago apparently.  They were in a package size that I do not normally receive.  I had to search through my landladys mail to fish it out (she usually gives me the mail as I'm not home during the day at all).

Your money has been sent. Should be there soon.

You were confused by the small bubble mailer I used. Hey, it's understandable. I'll PM ya when the money gets here.
oldspice_007
QUOTE(hobbyfan @ Oct 27 2006, 10:32 PM)
You were confused by the small bubble mailer I used. Hey, it's understandable. I'll PM ya when the money gets here.

It wasnt a bubble mailer that you put the cards in.
You put them in a plain 8X10 envelope.

Which is not normal for me.
hobbyfan
QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Oct 29 2006, 01:56 AM)
It wasnt a bubble mailer that you put the cards in.
You put them in a plain 8X10 envelope.

Which is not normal for me.

Oh. I got the money today. Thanks. Nice job with concealment, too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.