Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: New feature: View Trading and Marketplace Topics
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
I'm pleased to announce a brand-new feature which makes it very easy to view all of the Trading and Marketplace topics for any member - including your own!

With this new feature, you'll be able to easily manage your own topics and make sure that you quickly respond to any member that is interested in your items or has cards that you might be interested in. Plus, you can quickly view all of the trading, buying and selling topics for those members that you'd prefer to create transactions with - based on your past transactions with that member or a review of their overall transaction history.

No matter how you choose to use this new feature, it should make it easier and faster to buy, sell and trade here at TCC. cool.gif

To access this new feature for your topics, simply click the "My Trading and Marketplace Topics" located in the top member bar.

To access this new feature for another member, look for the newly added links in the:

1. Profile view (both full and mini) for any member.
2. Transaction summary for any member.
3. Trading Zone section for any member.

Enjoy! wink.gif

-Bob
bufbillsstlcards
Ya know, with all these new tools and technologies, its gonna make this seem like it is a trading website :whacko: tongue.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Sep 27 2006, 01:11 AM)
Ya know, with all these new tools and technologies, its gonna make this seem like it is a trading website :whacko: tongue.gif

Oh, we're just getting started! The content portions of the site are about to get going strong again as well. Plus, there are some major new features coming. biggrin.gif

-Bob
skatalite
wub.gif
bufbillsstlcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 27 2006, 01:13 AM)
Oh, we're just getting started!  The content portions of the site are about to get going strong again as well.  Plus, there are some major new features coming.  biggrin.gif

-Bob

Major Awesomeness. Now if we can just come up with some way to automaticlly mail the cards out, we will be all set.
oldspice_007
Thats sweet, its funny cuz I noticed them at the top.

Looks great Bob.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bufbillsstlcards @ Sep 27 2006, 01:16 AM)
Major Awesomeness.

QUOTE(oldspice_007 @ Sep 27 2006, 01:17 AM)
Thats sweet, its funny cuz I noticed them at the top.

Looks great Bob.

Thanks for the positive feedback. This feature should really help everyone stay on top of their trading and marketplace topics. wink.gif

-Bob
Tromni
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I kept worrying that I'd have to try and format up a webpage of my own to keep my trade list straight.

This will make life loads easier.

Thanks!
nameant
Very convenient. wink.gif
bob_TCC
I just got done using this myself to update a few old items that I had posted.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
great addition!!!!
ffman
Great addition to TCC!
bob_TCC
Thanks for the positive feedback. wink.gif

Please remember to use this new feature to monitor your topics and to find topics for those members you'd like to create transactions with.

-Bob
Rabs
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 27 2006, 03:19 PM)
I just got done using this myself to update a few old items that I had posted.

-Bob

I noticed! wink.gif
bob_TCC
Just a reminder to please use this feature to monitor your topics and to find topics for those members you'd like to create transactions with. Personally, I've found that it's now much easier to monitor my topics within the Trading and Marketplace forums. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
With the Trade-a-Thon underway now, it's a great time to start using this feature! wink.gif

-Bob
little-michigan
This is great... I no longer have to search through page after page looking for my long lost threads.

-Lewis
bob_TCC
QUOTE(little-michigan @ Nov 28 2006, 03:27 PM)
This is great... I no longer have to search through page after page looking for my long lost threads.

This feature coupled with creative bumping of topics (i.e., not "ttt", "bump", "to the top", "anyone?", etc.) means you can easily manage a reasonable number of trading and marketplace topics in order to trade, buy and sell on a continual basis.

-Bob
little-michigan
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 28 2006, 08:29 PM)
This feature coupled with creative bumping of topics (i.e., not "ttt", "bump", "to the top", "anyone?", etc.) means you can easily manage a reasonable number of trading and marketplace topics in order to trade, buy and sell on a continual basis.

-Bob

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

-Lewis
bob_TCC
With so many new members, I just wanted to remind everyone to use this feature which is unique to TCC. This feature makes it very easy to keep track of all your buying, selling and trading topics.

-Bob
DiaperDandy
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Sep 27 2006, 01:06 AM)
I'm pleased to announce a brand-new feature which makes it very easy to view all of the Trading and Marketplace topics for any member - including your own!

With this new feature, you'll be able to easily manage your own topics and make sure that you quickly respond to any member that is interested in your items or has cards that you might be interested in.  Plus, you can quickly view all of the trading, buying and selling topics for those members that you'd prefer to create transactions with - based on your past transactions with that member or a review of their overall transaction history.

No matter how you choose to use this new feature, it should make it easier and faster to buy, sell and trade here at TCC.  cool.gif

To access this new feature for your topics, simply click the "My Trading and Marketplace Topics" located in the top member bar.

To access this new feature for another member, look for the newly added links in the:

1.  Profile view (both full and mini) for any member.
2.  Transaction summary for any member.
3.  Trading Zone section for any member.

Enjoy!  wink.gif

-Bob

Very cool, thanks for the reminder!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.