QUOTE(pgwtamu @ Feb 5 2010, 08:05 PM)
I agree...

I mailed out on Monday. Let me know when you get it

pgwtamu
got my end
Redskinsn2008
OK COOL.. MAYBE ITS JUST HELD UP BECAUSE OF THE SNOW
pgwtamu
any update man.....I sent out a long time ago......
dekno2
An e-mail and PM reminder to update the status of this transaction were just sent to Redskinsn2008.
pgwtamu
I got kevin's package back in the mail today saying that I need to add addition postage....I am sorry about this, it is going back in the mail today, and you should get it within a couple of days....once again I apologize for this
Redskinsn2008
QUOTE(pgwtamu @ Feb 17 2010, 03:58 PM)
I got kevin's package back in the mail today saying that I need to add addition postage....I am sorry about this, it is going back in the mail today, and you should get it within a couple of days....once again I apologize for this

Hey ok.,.. I was worrying and am glad thats all it was. Lookingforward to getting them. Thanks again

Kevin
Redskinsn2008
QUOTE(pgwtamu @ Feb 17 2010, 03:58 PM)

Just to note I got the 2 cards in the mail today. Thanks. Nice doing business with ya
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.